Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Young and pampered?

More like "Old and spoiled".

This "exercising, watching my food intake, tanning, drinking lots of water" regimen that I've been following for the past 3 weeks is hard work, y'all!

I'm not used to having to really do anything unless I just wanted to.....

Gone are the days of getting up around 9 "ish", logging on-line, surfing around the internets in my pajamas while watching 'Regis and Kelly', 'Ellen', 'Extra', 'Inside Edition' and then 'All My Children'.

Or maybe skipping 'All My Children' to go out for lunch with Sweet Man.

*sigh*

Those were the days.....literally "fat and happy".

Now I get up around 7:30 or 8:00....check the internets, go tan, run errands since I'm already out of the house....then come home and clean or do laundry or both. Then I go meet Weeza at the park around 6:30 or 7:00 (she works till 5) and we walk/run/trudge/bitch for 45 minutes. Then I come home shower for the second time, eat some cereal and try to stay awake until 10:00 or 11:00.

And to add insult to injury: my butt hurts.

I think it's in shock from the exercise.


19 comments:

  1. Lets quit dieting and exercising today and eat what we want. Oh wait a minute... I did that yesterday. Shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really been trying to watch what I take into my system, with all the innard problems I've been having.

    LOL that your butt hurts. Of course, I'm laughinig WITH you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you!
    i am trying, but fail miserably. exercise is far to overrated for my lazy ass! your more woman than i

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I say, "No pain...no pain."

    Exercising wouldn't be all that bad if it weren't for the whole exercise thing....

    Long live the chunkies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep it up! You'll be glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My love/hate relationship with exercise is much the same. It makes me feel better, but it's such a pain in the ass sometimes.

    Sometimes literally. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. everywhere I go there are reminders about how I must make changes in my behavior....better eating habits....exercise....even here in the southern circle of hell...I am reminded....but this is nothing compared to those damn mirrored wardrobe doors in the bedroom..no avoiding that site...even without my glasses...I'm out of shape. Now what?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Personally, I like fat and happy. However, I'd definately like to be a bit more fit. Last autumn, my husband had me trek some of the hunting grounds with him and climb up into a few hunting stands (why do they have to be SO far off the ground?!) to check out the views. While the views were fabulous and the countryside was glorious, my ass hurt for a week after all that walking and climbing. Ladders are NOT a girl's best friend. Oh, and never trek the woods in flip-flops. Even if they go perfectly with your "hiking clothes". But, damn...I can SO do khaki! Bet you can, too, Doll.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been drinking 64 oz of water daily for about 2 weeks now. I thought it would play havoc with my bladder, but it hasn't. A pleasant surprise indeed. I still haven't convinced my tired fat ass to exercise tho.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I commend you for your committment to your schedule......I need to schedule myself more ...especially to the gym

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love being tan. I feel like it hides fat really well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Exercise sucks no matter what anyone tries to tell me. I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. corky: *LOL* I've been doing that for the last 10 years which is why I'm such a fat ass!

    lady k: maybe all you health problems will result in some weight loss. There has to be an upside, right? ;-)

    blanco: Like I said...I've been lazy for 10 years....time to do something about it!

    super b's mom: yeah, I saw a t-shirt that said: "I'll do anything to loose weight except diet and exercise"! *LOL*

    jes: :)

    ajooja: you said it! ;-)

    jerrster: Ohhhhh....we had mirrored closet doors in our old house. I just tried not to look! ;-)

    fridaysweb:you actually went out and climbed a tree stand?!?! You go, girl! I'd NEVER do that with my ex-husband. and probably yet another reason why he's an ex! ;-)

    I DO like my khaki!

    kc: just drinking the water is a good thing. It flushes you out and makes your skin look really good. I hear ya on the tired fat ass. ;-)

    princess: a schedule is the only way I can do it...it helps me to make it a habit. I still don't like it, but I do it.

    burr-ee-toe: EXACTLY! you know that part of the "Pissy Code" : "Tan fat looks better than white fat."

    Words to live by. ;-)

    jenn: The only good thing about it is when it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have noticed you online less and less, but that's a good thing if your substituting your time with excerise. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. We have over here what they call a fun run!
    Well if ever two words should not be put together but thats for me. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. doesn't being/eating to be healthy suck?...when i first started walking my feet would scream at me..
    'sit the fuck down, what are you crazy?...get offa me...have you looked at the size of me?...how am i supposed to hold your fat ass up for 30 minutes...get the fuck off me...'...it's really sad...
    who ever said 'no pain no gain' is full of shit..i can gain weight with no pain what so ever.

    ReplyDelete
  17. orhan: I have been online less than usual....trying to keep to that schedule is really getting in the way of my blogging! ;-)

    ebezp: we have them here too...around 10 years ago, I ran one every week or so. I never should have stopped running. :(

    jackiesue: You are SO right!!!! My feet were killing me last night...and then I thought: shit! No wonder! They've just carried my fat ass around that lake three times! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, boo hoo. I so feel for you, you poor thing. I cannot imagine the horror of having to do something all day ... oh, wait. Scratch that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. rat: jealous that you're not a "kept woman"? *LOL*

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!