Because my arms are too weak too type much....
Since my last post I have done the following:
* a cardio workout (designed by Suzie) on the treadmill....killer hour...but great workout (Saturday)
* a total body workout with Suzie yesterday.....again...killer hour.....
*found out after body assessment, that I've lost one inch in my arms and one half an inch in my thighs....I'm happy...really...I'm just too tired to express how happy I truly am....
*full body workout with Suzie again this morning....two words: walking lunges
*followed by an hour on the treadmill ..... with the incline varying between 2 and 5
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ok, she is just GROSS. But you are an inspiration. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteThat is just scary.
ReplyDeleteI don't think you need to go that far.
:)
That is quite possibly one of the scariest pictures I've seen in a long time.
ReplyDeleteWay to go on the arms. Holy cripes. Forget any other area of the body. The arms are fuckers when you're trying to tone and shape. You are wonderful, Pissy!
I think in a few more months you will be ready for the Olympics!
ReplyDeleteFor the life of me I do not understand HOW nor WHY a woman would want to look like that, I mean for real. And yes, Honduran is a word.
ReplyDeleteglaziersgirl: I KNOW! Freaky, isn't she?!?!?
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'll try! :)
grumpy: Oh, don't worry!!! I have absolutely NO intention of ever looking like that! LOL
thanks for visiting! :)
buddha girl: That picture freaked me out SO much...I just had to find a way to work it into a post. LOL
Thanks! The loss in the arms surprised me...made me really happy...but surprised me! :)
mr fab: Maybe the "Senior Olympics"???? LOL!!!
jr: I agree completely: why would a woman want to look like that???
I was pretty sure Honduran was a word...I as just so tired when I did that post.... ;-)
Yikes!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go on the arms and thighs. My thighs are going to need major overhauling after this baby is born!
I HATE lunges. Hate them.
I'd run away..and fast....
ReplyDeleteGood God, Pissy. I'm tired just reading that. I think I need a Suzie in my life.
ReplyDeleteYes, it is a very scary photo... But, "she" probably injects 'roids by the boxcar load to get that way.
ReplyDeleteGood for you, sticking with your program!
What a scary Halloween picture! Oh, it's not a Halloween costume? Jeezus.... it's really really gross.
ReplyDeleteHi Pissy
ReplyDeleteI'm sending out invites after going private
If you'd like one
email me at tkkerouac@gmail.com
OMG... that would scare me too. Congrats on your hard work paying off.
ReplyDeleteYikes! That woman scares me. I'm going to hide under my covers now.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a motivator for me to get off my lazy ass and do something to lose these 15 lbs that are a hangin' on....Way to Go! You are my idol, pissy! lol..as far as the woman in the picture....No...just no...that is all I have to say about that.
ReplyDeleteack that woman-thing is so frightening.
ReplyDeleteYou made me tired just reading that. You rock!
ReplyDeletealright i really do not mean to be mean but darn that is just simply ugly.. I do not find that attractive on anyone .. man or woman.. its fine to be fit.. but that is just.. blech... I think it is fabulous what you have done congrats on the firming and losing your hard efforts are paying off big time so you should be really proud.. truth is ... from your other pictures I always thought you were in great shape anyways.. great motivation to know someone who is in such good shape really works to stay that way..
ReplyDeleteEWWWWWW!!! You were in the tanning bed for TOO LONG! OMG!
ReplyDeletePissy I wish you could take this stress test for me tomorrow!!!! lol
ReplyDeleteGood golly! I hope you post your own before and after pictures too! There again from what you write, you appear to be losing all sorts of bit bits and pieces, becoming smaller! So maybe you'd better post one quick before you disappear altogether!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Alright, NOW I'm feeling guilty. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk, that woman looks nast-ey!!!
ReplyDeleteOk I have to admit, I looked at that photo again and thought "BEEF JERKY", that's what it reminds me of, dried meat.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to be sore from exercise again. Right now, I'm sore from sitting at this desk.
ReplyDeleteI'm jonesing for a massage. :)
That's scary. BTW, have her number.
ReplyDeleteplease tell me that is one of those body suits. blech!
ReplyDeletetc
MY EYES.....MY EYES.....ARGHGHGHGGH
ReplyDeleteMY EYES.