Friday, October 19, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Pix

This was the best pumpkin patch!
It was really so much more...as you can see by their sign ....



I was terribly disappointed that we didn't get to ride this train....

Hay ride!

I loved the gingham letters on this sign.

They ruined it for me with the duct tape. :(



Corn diving!

....and no one even went near it...from what I could tell


this was probably my favorite picture of the day
(and I took over 60)

I broke rule #8.


Pigs painted for the pig race.
Green pig won.



another favorite picture.

19 comments:

  1. That looks like fun. Except for the corn diving. My mind is too warped to take that at face value.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year we took The Princess to a place just like this.....we all had a great time!

    Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time! So how exactly did you break rule 8? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all things fall. I just went on a hayride last night. The place we went have these fancy chickens, they are fluffy looking and they are dyed different colors. They are very cute. I think the best part of the ride was that our guide had a great personality and tried to get everyone to participate, he was cracking me up! And I break rule #8 quite often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would break rule number eight as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lot of fun. ;-)

    There are 3 or 4 farms around here that do the same sort of thing. My kids love the haunted barns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy shit! That trip to the pumpkin patch ROCKS!!!

    I love your fav pics, would have given my eye-teeth for a ride on that cow train, would have climbed that damn hay just because..., and would have happily broken rule #8 with you.

    Great, damn times!!!! I'm so glad you were able to share the day with GaBelle and her kids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You broke rule number 8? Why does that not surprise me?? Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh - this looks like the cutest, most sincere trip to the pumpkin patch ever. Although, not getting to ride the little train is a real heart breaker.

    Some fabulous photos there, girlfriend!

    (And I'm with you there on the #8. The pumpkin patch we go to really only has that 1 rule - NO PROFANITY. And every year, Bubba's afraid I'm going to get us kicked out.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a fun field trip, I would have broken rule 8 as well.
    Did you ever see that simpsons episode where they do a corn maze ha it was just on the other night.

    Have a great week pissy

    ReplyDelete
  11. A cow train, gourds and painted pigs OH what fun that must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have a place almost identical to that here locally. And as a matter of fact, I'm taking Super B this weekend. Now that I've seen your pictures, I'm totally fired up! Looks like a great time.

    Too bad there were no pictures of you and your hotness...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, my little one would have loved the cow train...how cute. Looks like it was a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pics - we have a similar one here that we love to go to. Kids have a ball there. Then near Christmas, they have a tree farm nearby as well.
    J/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad we did that sort of thing with my kids before I got all freaky about doing things like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love pumpkin patches. I should have gotten out and taken the boy this weekend. Great shots dear.

    thanks for sharing the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HOW FUN!! We went on a hayride this year, too. Loved it!! I think I would have broken most of the rules in that maze, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. now that looked like lots of fun..they have a maze here in west..with hay rides, etc...

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!