Tuesday, September 9, 2008

600th Post!

Y'all....I have SO much to tell you, it's ridiculous.

So how about some bullets?

OK.

Here we go:

*Saturday morning I did one of the stupidest things I've ever done in my life. I have 10 blisters on my feet to prove it.

Here's a picture

it was actually MUCH worse than this....trust me




* This past weekend spent a whirlwind 24 hours in Montgomery with GA Belle (my oldest daughter) and Suzie Q. I can't tell y'all why just yet, but it's a whopper! ;-)



here's a picture of me and my beautiful, sweet girlthat's naturally curly hair, people!
it's alright to be jealous.


* Started a new, absolutely PERFECT part time job on Monday (as in yesterday-Monday) working for an attorney friend of mine. It will be three days a week. Which ever three days I want, I get to dress cute and the money is good. (Don't even start with me, Alice! LOL)


here's a picture of Buster on my first day
he was thrilled for me.


*This is my 600th POST!!!!!!!!! I know I already said that in the title, but c'mon, people! It bears repeating!


*I'm leaving for Atlanta tomorrow. My ZUMBA training is this weekend. I'm SO excited!


See y'all when I get back!

Ha ha!!!
I know it's corny, I couldn't resist it!

Group hug?!?!?

17 comments:

  1. Does Group Hug mean you & your daughter? I'm in! Who said that?

    Congratulations on the great job news & nice foot photo. GAG!

    Must get to sleep, but glad things are going so well for you.

    Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful and YES i am jealous of the curls (grrrr)

    Dammmm that blister is horrendous gigantic. ow-weeeeeeee!

    Congrats on the job bella :-) I wish that sometimes I could wear my cute clothes someplace besides church. I am just stuck here in pofukkindunkville. *sigh* I need to get into Memfrika more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Group Hug to you.
    What's with the blisters? You run a marathon in Manolo's?
    The new job sounds fabulous...three days of your choosing...and you get to dress up? I am so jealous.
    My job...well, it sucks.
    Congratulations on your 600 post...looking forward to 600 more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i for one am jealous of your beauty. you are gorgeous babe. and hoo-rah for the new job, although buster looks less than thrilled. :) congrats on the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, you aren't going to be wearing cute SHOES to your new job with THOSE BLISTERS?!?!

    What did you do, Maam???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!
    Blisters bad, let's not do that again 'k?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blister is hella nasty!! You must tell how you got it so i'll never do what you did! Love the pic of you and Sweet Girl! Congrats on the job - hehe - Buster is like so whatevs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Rat beat me to it but I'm by god sayin it anyway!!

    Group hug with 2 sexy chicks!! Hell yeah!

    blisters look acccccccckkkkkkkkkk, I wouldn't do that n'more!

    Dang well I ain't gonne be in Hotlanta this week to come by and heckle you or I surely would.

    Have fun

    (are you hiding anymore daughters from us?? Sheeeesh! The 2 I've seen are drop dead, the apple don't fall...etc etc)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How in the hell does one get that many blisters on one's feet? I don't even want to know.

    Your daughter is just gorgeous!!

    Congrats on the 600th post and the new job!!

    Have fun in Atlanta!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 600th!!!

    Wow - you and your daughter are GORGEOUS!!! How do you two not have a zillion men banging down your door?...or do you ;-)

    Have fun with the Zumba training!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah!...yeah! for you..congratulations..i've enjoyed all that i have read..have fun..vitamin e on the feet

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh yea, your eldest is just beautiful..i'd kill for those curls.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I am jealous of that naturally curly hair. Another beauty in the family!

    Blisters, not so pretty. Ouch!

    The job sounds fantastic, and the dog is too cute. Nice back, by the way. Hope you love the Zumba training. Maybe you can come up here and teach this old dog some new tricks!

    Have fun, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 600th! Blog entry, that is. Your blog doesn't look a day over 21 blog entries! And you're the only person on my blog roll, myself included, who hasn't changed her blog URL, or deleted her blog and started a new one outright, or made some such other change.

    The puppy on the bed is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your 600th post!!! You sure have had a lot to say over the years LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good lookin' girls. Good lookin' dog. Good lookin' back. You gotta do something about those feet...
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!