For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
Can I get this printed onto a t-shirt for work? This rocks!
ReplyDeleteMaggie: isn't it great?!?!? :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteFBI: I do TOO!!!!!!! LOL
ReplyDeletehheeeeee hee
ReplyDeleteHey, good post, funny.
ReplyDeletehey, um, I had some extented thoughts about your post with the gloria steinem quote and about my post about addicts as viewed by a nurse.
all intertwined, all too long to put in the comments.
if you want to hear them just email me at butcher(dot)hollow(at)gmail.com and I can send you what came of reading the two posts.
i do believe it would be worth your time :)
either way, such an inspiration this blog :)
Love it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou need to print some tee's up and sell them.
if you are eating the burrito you must be feeling better from the flu. yippee!
ReplyDeleteI totally need that on a tshirt!!!
ReplyDeleteI so want a shirt for me and my son to wear together.
ReplyDeletePissy, YOU make me giggle!
ReplyDeleteMissed you!
Burritos do take all your concentration, you know! :-)
ReplyDelete