My oldest daughter is in town for Spring Break.We went shopping today.
I bought a kick-ass pair of snake-skin gladiator sandals at Dillards, some lounge capris and a matching tank top at Old Navy...and a really cool teal green t-shirt with a white fish appliqued on it, another t-shirt at Gap~this one with teeny, tiny lavender and white stripes, and a book (of course) a pillow for the den couch and a floor lamp for the den....all at Target.
Oh yeah.
And a vanilla bean frappachino at Starbucks.

i wanna win the lottery and go shopping. *sigh* of course i'll probably sprout wings and fly to the moon afore that happens.
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Pissy,
ReplyDeleteDon't think of it is spending too much money, think of it is stimulating the economy.
Remember to look at the label and try to find the ones that say: Made in the United States.
hehe Sounds like you got some good finds! Can't wait to see the sandals!
ReplyDeleteRetail therapy? Personally, I'd get mine at Futureshop or Bestbuy, but whatever floats your boat... ;-)
ReplyDeleteshopping ....shopping..from a to z...
ReplyDeleteyou know? Ihave never even been inside of a starbucks..
I did a little online damage yesterday, and it felt pretty damn good!
ReplyDeleteLove the new digs! Nice job, ladies.
ohh, it's pretty here...
ReplyDeleteLUVVVV the new place !!!
ReplyDeleteANd thank you for checking on me.
I won't lie and tell you I am doing ok.
I'm not.
I spend alot of time in Clanton at Lake Mitchell at my parents, maybe we can meet halfway one day for shopping and lunch ?
Anyway, love the new look ! And thank you again!
dykewife: but if you sprout wings and fly, think of all the money Vegas will pay you for your act!!!! Big time shopping then! :)
ReplyDeleteKarl: Oooooh! Good point! Thanks! ;-)
fbi: I DID! You'll LOVE the sandals! :)
whitenoise: I think Bestbuy is more you than me. ;-)
jackiesue: I hadn't either until a few years ago and then it was in Atlanta. We'll never have one here in Hell.
Lola: It DOES feel good, doesn't it! ;-)
Thanks! :)
jackisue: thanks! :)
Kim: Oh, I'm SO glad to hear from you! You've been on my mind a lot lately.
It's great that you have your parents to lean on right now. Take all the time you need with them.
I'd love to meet halfway one day for lunch and shopping. That would be so fun!
I'm glad you like the new place and you're very welcome.
{{{hugs}}}
ooooh loves it! I need her to help fitting back in!!!! This is great - really - SO YOU- and you know i'm hearting this rust color!
ReplyDeleteGood Afternoon Pissy,
ReplyDeleteGee wiz, this is neet.
Cool format. I'm going to need something new when I finally get around to opening the new blibbity blog in a couple of weeks. Sweet!
ReplyDeleteWell dang didja buy me sumthin nice?
ReplyDeleteHi HI!! Here I am! Woo hoo!! Nice digs!
ReplyDelete