Sort'a reminds me of when I was stoned in '79 in an old urban neighborhood ... and I stepped outside and there was like an 18 pound white freaking rabbit (obviously someone's pet) just hanging out in the front yard in the middle of a sunny Friday afternoon.
Guess what song we had been listening to? LOL
I wanted to ask it a question, but I couldn't think of what it was.
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
fried
ReplyDeletewith rice
hehehehehe
Sage!!!! Stop it! LOL
ReplyDeleteThat's because he IS smiling - LOVE!
ReplyDeletefbi: I think he is too! :)
ReplyDeletetaste like chicken
ReplyDelete*gag* Kinda cute. I'll give you that. But I know how bunnies smell...and I know exactly what their turds look like. I can't get past that stuff.
ReplyDeleteHe's PRECIOUS !!! Beaux would have him in one gulp. I luvvvvv bunnies. Especially the ones filled with peanut butter. ;)
ReplyDeleteHe's a whole handful of cuteness!!
ReplyDeleteSort'a reminds me of when I was stoned in '79 in an old urban neighborhood ... and I stepped outside and there was like an 18 pound white freaking rabbit (obviously someone's pet) just hanging out in the front yard in the middle of a sunny Friday afternoon.
ReplyDeleteGuess what song we had been listening to? LOL
I wanted to ask it a question, but I couldn't think of what it was.