Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good Day!


Today I:

*Met daughter and friend at Pastries a Go-Go where I sat next to a woman with a Kate Gosslin possum haircut. Could. Not. Take. My. Eyes. Off. It.

*Browsed in Heliotrope and did not buy a thing.

*Saw "The Ugly Truth" at a matinee. We laughed and laughed and laughed some more.

*Shopped at Ross and "Ghetto Macy's". Bought 2 pair of grass green panties (on sale) Holla!

*Took Sadie to the dog park. Love my grand-dog(s).

*Pleasant enough temperature-wise to have my windows open and the a.c. off while watching "So You Think You Can Dance".

Life is good. :)

9 comments:

  1. My day consisted of a hair cut and a run to Petsmart...Nothing so cool as a place called Heliotrop or Pastries A Go Go which sound way more fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this picture - and you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly: Hair cut days are good days too! I always love getting my hair done. :) I added a link to Heliotrope so you can see just how cool it really is. :)

    Deanna: Awwwww....Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that pic!!!! I think I would have laughed my head off if I saw "The Kate" cut. Did she look as insane as Kate does?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhm...what's a possum haircut? I don't have possums. She looks like George Jones?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that picture too !! And OMG I would have loved to see the woman with that haircut !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lola: I love that pic too. :) I didn't laugh at the possum. Just kept trying not to look. The "owner" of the cut had this air of confidence about her. Guess you'd have to have that to think your hair looks good like that!

    Maggie: Google Jon and Kate Plus 8. You'll know......... ;-)

    Jacque Sue: I am. :)

    Whitenoise: Exactly! ;-)

    Kim: Isn't it great?!?!? :) It wasn't my first sighting of that haircut, but it WAS the closest I've ever been to it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!