Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One step closer and a birthday

I was pleasantly surprised (read "shocked") to get a phone call this morning asking me if I could come in on Monday (the 13th) for the 2nd (and last) interview!!!! Yippee!!!

So yeah!

One step closer to working for a company that sells European-style home furnishings

to give you a room like the one pictured above~which is from their catalog.

I won't even TELL y'all what the employee discount is...
don't want to jinx anything, but
MAN, is it good!

SQUEEEEE!!!!

Fingers and toes crossed, y'all!!!!


I would have posted earlier today, but I just wasn't feeling well, in spite of my good news.

Maybe too much partying last night?


We went to dinner here

birthday girl's choice!


My beautiful Little Pissy
celebrated her 27th birthday yesterday!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

12 comments:

  1. My birthday is this Sunday so Lil' Pissy and I share a good week! Hope you're feeling better soon, sweetie! I'm very excited that you so excited about the possibilities...I'm pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly: Ohhhh... Happy Birthday week!!! :) I'm sure I'll be fine....probably just all this excitement!

    Thank you so much for being so supportive. I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed for you. Except that I can't keep my eyes crossed for long, and walking is hard with my legs crossed.
    It sounds like a fun job to have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok clueless here. Have you been back to Enterprise? Has your man been there? What about the boys? Sounds like there is more to this. Just Sayin. And Good luck with the interview. Sounds like you made a great impression.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm forced to go out today (105) so will stop by st. mary's and light a candle for you..happy birthday to the beautiful girl..she looks about 19...
    the food looks way too good for just a picture..think i need a bowl of that..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to LP!!!

    Keeping fingers/toes/legs/eyes crossed for you! It sounds like a wonderful place to work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TheresaG: LOL I think it's the thought that counts! Thanks! :)

    Lil: So many questions!!! I haven't been back to Enterprise. My husband has been here twice...once with the boys. Buster has anxiety issues once he gets to Atlanta, so we decided he's better off not visiting. We don't like to separate the boys so they stay at doggie daycare together.

    Thanks for the good luck wishes! :)

    Jacque Sue: ACK! 105?!?!? That's just merciless! :( Thank you for making that effort for me. :)

    Thank you on her behalf. I agree~she looks about 19 at the most. LOL She had the curry. Spicy! ;-)

    azn8tive: Thank you! :)

    And thanks for the "crossing"~I think I'd enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. azn8tive: I meant "I think I'd enjoy the job" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not Ballard? I think I own that table in black. I'll jump for joy with you if you get that job!!!

    Happy belated birthday, LP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at that smile! She's got her mom's looks! So glad you guys had a good time, and GOOD LUCK on the job! Most excellent news.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday LP!
    Fingers crossed on the job.
    Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow...good luck, Pissy!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!