I don't know.I DO know that I'd love to
be dressed like her, with that luggage
and that car
on the way to some place fabulous.
Oh!
and the only reason I'm stopped and rummaging in the trunk
is because I'm getting another stack of
cash from my pink box full of money
to put in my purse.
How's that for a Tuesday dream?

Loving it! Do you think if I was dressed like that in purple with matching luggage that we might travel very nicely together? That pic and you? They made me smile today. Thank you...a lot!
ReplyDelete"box full of money" - what a wonderful dream!
ReplyDeleteShe's on her way to the coast (of your choice - mine is Florida's Gulf Coast) to lay on the sand, listen to the waves crash against the shore, and drink tall, chilly cocktails with pretty decorations. There are no offices, no frigid a/c, no eejit coworkers, no anxiety-inducing deadlines...just sun, sand, water, and time.
she's looking for the shovel to bury the husband that told her she couldn't take the trip......
ReplyDeleteLong-time lurker...
ReplyDeleteShe is going to a ball, where every bachelor there thinks she is the wittiest, most charming, and lovliest woman there. She will drink champagne all night and only get a little tipsy, and her make-up will not smudge.
Oh - I would love to be wearing that outfit as well... My heels would be higher and chunkier - I think she is on her way to meet her lover.... He has a special weekend planned and told her to wear only her favorite pieces...
ReplyDelete*sigh* Love the dress and the dream. Don't I wish.
ReplyDeleteHolly: I absolutely DO think that! :) and you're so welcome! ;-)
ReplyDeleteViolet: Oooooh! Good one! You've thought about this before, haven't you? ;-)
Dana: Hi! Thanks for coming out and leaving a comment. :) I like your idea too. Especially the part where "her make-up will not smudge"
Jacinda: Ahhhh! Another good one. Very mysterious! :)
So not: Lovely, aren't they? :)
Hee hee! Don't ya just love her wee bag? And I would love to dress like her too.
ReplyDeleteChris: I DO! I love everything about her! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking drag queen....
ReplyDeleteKidding. Love it. Such a fun image!
Sassy: LOL! Good one! :)
ReplyDelete