Saturday, February 25, 2006

Five for Friday......ok, it's Saturday,


but my intentions are good... "t" tagged me with the "5 Things Game".









What were you doing 10 years ago?

My daughters were 13 and 17 , so I was super involved with all their school activities. I had only been at the DA's office a couple of years at that time, so I was putting up with a lot of shit at work. Good times.....

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Things were starting to really gear up for City Penguin's wedding to Z. Lots of "mother-of-the-bride"responsibilities. I was still putting up with shit at work, but I wasn't afraid of "them" anymore. Good times.....

Five snacks I enjoy

*Twisty string cheese
*cookies -n- milk
*ice cream
*chips -n- salsa
*popcorn

Five songs to which I know all the lyrics

*Respect~ Aretha Franklin
*In My Life~ the Beatles
*Reasons~ Earth, Wind and Fire
*Fantasy~Earth, Wind and Fire
*Natural Woman~Aretha Franklin

Five things I'd do if I were a millionaire

*Get pampered at a spa on at least a weekly basis
*Travel with Sweet Man, my daughters and other close relatives
and friends
*Pay off any outstanding debt Sweet Man and I might have
*Buy a fabulous home whereever in the world I decided to live
*Give generous monetary gifts to my daughters and other close relatives
and friends

Five bad habits


*Bitching
*being lazy
*staying out in the sun too much
*eating too many of the wrong things
*not exercising regularly


Five things I like doing
*bitching (see above category)
*being pampered (see above category)
*being lazy (see above category)
* eating junk food (see above category)
*spending time with Sweet Man, my daughters and the boys....which all involve the other 4 things on the list

Five things I would never wear, buy or get new again
*leggings.....I don't give a shit WHO says they're in style again
*jumpers....I cringe to think I ever wore them ~shudder~
*
pantyhose...this should have been #1 on the list. I despise the bitches and refuse to wear 'em!!!
*VCR...I still have two in the house
*boombox...still have 3 or 4 of those around...Sweet Man won't let me get rid of em'

Five favorite toys
*my new cell phone...Little P calls it "The Stromtrooper"

*my Canon Power-shot digital camera
*my VW Beetle....maybe not a toy to some, but it is to me
*my pink pool float....I spend alot of time at the pool

*my insultated cooler....see above




Here's the deal: remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

*Straight Talk from the Mom
*I want my candy back
*Lukewarm Mama
*Just for Future Reference
* Southern Circle of Hell

Then select five people to tag
*Sunny~Ultimate Chicken Head with Cold Feet
* City Penguin~ Adventures of City Penguin
*t. cole~It's Never Dull Here
*Top Cat~Open Window
*Reg~Our Lady of Perpetual Drama

HAVE FUN GUYS!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Oh, man. There's something so wonderful about a white woman who knows Earth, Wind & Fire. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hack: that is one of the best compliments I've ever received... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh BP - day after you give me your mom shoulder you list my "mom" song... "In my life"...getting teary... love ya baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. t: awwww....it's the "mom" song for my girls, too... love ya, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly do not look old enough to have a 27 year old daughter. Those spa treatments are paying off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. working on my list.
    prolly be tomorrow b4 i get it up.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!