This is all I've got today.
But it's enough!
'Cuz tomorrow a farewell party is being held in my honor.
I'm sure there will be at the very least~one story to tell as a result.

*editor's note* In case any of y'all want to chip in on a little "retirement" gift for me~I kinda like the necklace at the top of this post.....hahahahahahaha!!!!!!


Chip in on the necklace? Why? Isn't that what you're getting from your co-workers as a going-away present? Oh! They said it was a secret... I wasn't supposed to tell. Sorry!
ReplyDelete(Happy Valentine's Day, Pissy!)
kc: hahahahaha!!!
ReplyDeleteThey made the mistake of ASKING me what I wanted. I told them a day at the spa here in town. I really wanted to say "a flat screen t.v." but I didn't want to appear greedy! =)
Hey! I'm countin' down with you!!! 3 more days of work for me, too!!!!
ReplyDelete(Till a week off for winter break, that is!!!) But that'll work! :)
Yay for you!! :)
Have you come up with an exit prank yet? Cheers to you BP... Enjoy every second of your party... and there is a rule, you get to say whatever comes to mind without reprocussion at going away parties, so let em have it! Oh - and by the way... go to http://onewomansworld.blogsome.com/2006/02/11/blog-awards-nominees/
ReplyDeleteI think I saw you on there somewhere... Happy VD Baby girl!
Pissy--You're not at all excited about being done there are you? LOL
ReplyDeleteYou've got a freaking countdown to D-day! I love it!
LOL
Lucky Ladies! I'm counting down for you both!! All I have to look forward to is getting done with my oral defense which will get me done with grad school! Woo-hoo! We'll begin the official countdown for that when I get closer... :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats and hang in there!
ReplyDeleteYou will wear a smart-assed t-shirt in the last day, right?
City: Yea!!! You SO need this winter break! Can't wait to see you! :)
ReplyDeletet: Ya know, I wanted to go out with a bang~but the people it would be directed at are in another part of the circuit in trials. Damn them! spoiling my fun! The only people who'll be at my "party" are my girls from the office (i.e. fellow sufferers).
Oh, if you had anything to do with my "nomination" THANK YOU!!!! I've never been nominated for anything before! Except maybe "Biggest Bitch". Does that count?!?!? :)
Thanks again, Sweetie =)
kb: Me? Excited?!?!?! What made you think that?!?!?!? bwahhahahah!!! *LOL*
Little P: Babygirl...I'LL do a freakin' countdown FOR you on the grad school thing! GAWD~I can't wait for that shit to be over for you! =)
Justin: Thanks!
I want to wear a t-shirt that says "THIS BITCH IS ALL HUGGED OUT" but that would be carrying things a little far. Even for me! =)
you need a t-shirt that says "Retired"
ReplyDeletejust make sure it doesn't say "Retarded."
I don't think a flat screen is asking too much!
Phoenix: I don't think it is either. However, one of the main reasons I'm leaving is b/c the pay SUCKS!!! And since I made more than most of the chicks I work with, I knew it would be asking too much =)
ReplyDeletegood idea on the t-shirt!
I think you should wear the T-shirt under a very appropriate office attire jacket. Then, at the end of the last day, take off the jacket and walk the hell out in your "The Bitch is All Hugged Out" T-shirt! *L*
ReplyDeleteDo it for ME, Pissy! For all the times I have so wanted to tell my boss to kiss my fat, loady, sexy jewish ASS!!! *L*
CP.
cp: I would SO do it for you! However, like I said in an earlier comment to t: the people it would be directed at won't be in attendence. Don't want to waste a good t-shirt on my office chicks. although they would get a good laugh out of it and it is so something I would do. They'd expect it of me!! =)
ReplyDeleteIf I do it~I'll be sure to get a picture just for you and your sexy Jewish ass!!! ;-)
Hey biggest bitch is the best award you can get in my book.... !!!
ReplyDeletet: and I've earned the title!!! A friend of mine wanted to buy me the t-shirt that says "You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing" but she thought I'd be pissed off at her! Hell, I'd have worn it proudly!!!! ;-)
ReplyDelete