Saturday, February 25, 2006

Pissy promises...

NOT to end up in a picture like this
at the Mardi Gras Party!!!


they look like they were having fun at the time....
but don't 'ya just know they were

MORTIFIED


the next day!




*editor's note* I hope none of y'all are realted to any of these ladies.... I'm sure they're perfectly nice women, but DAMN!!! What were they thinking?!?!?!

27 comments:

  1. That must have been a lot of Tequila they drank to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to be rendered unconcious by some powerful drug in order to be painted like that....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. I like it a lot! I'm sorry to say that if I did that, the eyes would be down to my tongue.

    Have fun and be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn: it did take a certain degree of talent, didn't it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, the one in the middle is my Aunt Shirley!!!

    Ha - just kiddin'.

    I bet Budweiser gave 'em a case of free beer to do that.

    Hey BP, I saw on your profile that you're a paralegal...I'm a national headhunter/legal recruiter for attorneys and paralegals so if you're ever looking for a new opportunity, just say the word!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have succeeded in making me snort out loud even though I'm bone tired! *snorttttttt*

    I have to admit that I would NEVER to drunk enough to have someone spray paint my boobs. It just won't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THEM! ALL THREE OF THEM. AND THEIR OLD TITTIES! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS - MCM, LD, whoever you are, your timing is uncanny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. mcm/ld: Damn it!!! I just knew one of those broads was gonna be related to SOMEBODY I know... ;-) I hope Bud gave them EACH at the very least a case of beer.

    Thanks a bunch for the offer! If you ever get anyone looking for a paralegal with tooonnnnnsss of experience in the field of child support enforcement~let me know!

    buddha girl: glad you like it! as for the spray painting involved~right?!?!? and they really don't look drunk or drugged up or anything!

    maybe they were gonna get a free boob lift outta the deal? One would only hope....

    hot lips: somehow I knew you would...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it was less flattering than it might have been. It seems it could have been artful enough to camouflage saggy boobage and look less Marty-Feldman-ish. Then again, maybe they were laying down when they got painted... In any case... Uh. Their moment of fame. Their folks must be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The frog in the middle looks a little cross-eyed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's the old story about the pretty princess kissing the frog and the frog turning into a handsome prince ?

    Do you think if I kissed those frogs they'd turn in to pretty princesses ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. ok - that is just so many shades of wrong I'm speechless.... but more power to them for having the balls- I mean ta tas to do it...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw this pic on a blog a few wekks back.Funny of course they had to stay in that order all night other wise it would ahve been something like this.... weisbuder

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good god... that could have been me on Friday night *gasp*! ~chuckle~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Pissy,

    I don't think you understand the urgency. Today is Sunday. Tonight is Grey's Anatomy. You just have mere hours to get me caught up on season two. Don't you love me?

    xoxo,
    Hots

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh dear. That's...that's BAD.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hot Lips- I'm an addict- anything you want to know about Grey's just ask...

    ReplyDelete
  19. T,
    I watched season 1 dvd and I want to pick up with tonight's episode. So I've missed basically all of season two up to this point. Just hit the highlights since Pissy can't find it in her busy schedule to fit poor little old me in.
    Thanks,
    Hot Lips

    ReplyDelete
  20. phlegm: their parents, their children...MORTIFIED~I'm sure!

    fuzz: I know! ;-)

    ben: EWWWWWWW...I wouldn't get near 'em if I were you!

    t: I know, right?!?!?!

    pixie: I got it in a forward from my friend, Kay-Kay, but had been saving it for JUST the right momment to post it! ;-)

    nw girl: hee hee! I'm sure your ta tas would be MUCH perkier! ;-)

    hot lips: there is just SOOOOOOO much to catch you up on! Where would I begin! email me if you want and we'll go from there. It would be much easier and quicker that way.

    Of course I love you....but I had to do the chinese take-out/chick- flick-on the couch afternoon. After I ran errands, etc.!

    newsbitch: it really is, isn't it? Kinda like: you don't want to look, but you can't help it!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    t: thanks for offering to help Hot Lips out! if that didn't work out for you guys, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Pissy,

    Could you please go take a picture of your dining room for me? I'm bored and pictures of well decorated rooms are the only thing that will satisfy me right now. Okay. Thanks. I love you. Peace out.

    Hot Lips

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hot lips: While I appreciate the fact that you think my dining room would be well decorated, I don't have one.

    Bet you didn't see THAT coming!

    Any other requests?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mother.fucker. that really throws a kink in my plans. Okay, surprise me then.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mr. Fab: Ain't they puuurrrdy?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would never, never, never do anything like that. Why would I want to show off my saggy boobies? Not that they are that saggy, but still...

    ReplyDelete
  26. bruce: hee hee!

    kc: I hear ya, sister! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!