Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I can't help it.....

Only two days to go!!!



Time is flying.....

party time is approaching...

At 5:00 today the "party count" stood at 22 for my farewell lunch tomorrow!

Look out Mellow Mushroom!!!

WOO HOO!!!



18 comments:

  1. I wanna go I wanna go I wanna go
    oh well have fun sweetie.
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait- you guys have a mellow mushroom??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. de: yeah~how about that?!?!?

    It just opened like two weeks ago.

    It's Sweet Man's new favorite place to go.

    Well, here in Hell, anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Fab: ATL is only about 3 and a half hours from here. You can be here by noon for the par-tay!!!

    top cat can fly in to ATL and hitch a ride with you for the trip down here to hell. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna go too. Damn it, why did I have to be in GA this week instead of AL?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to take lots of pictures for us so we can at least pretend we were there@!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pee,

    Have a great time at your party, and you realise you'll be spending more time on two things you love.

    Shopping and....er....shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I could be there, Mom! Have a blast... or a blast by hell's standards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go out with a bang! Not literally... you wouldn't want to scare them. But have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. t: Oh, there WILL be pictures! =)

    Ben: Thanks! Yeah, more time for shopping and blogging and shopping and..... ;-)

    Little P: Wish you could be there,too! You know how it is here~half the town will be there eating lunch!

    kc: Thanks!
    As for the bang, you know me. THEY know me. Consequently I was not issued a firearm. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's a mellow mushroom? Sounds like a powerful hallucinogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you are popular , or are they just making sure that you do go ? (J/K) I am sure you will get lots of nice pressies and have a great time !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm still perplexed by how hell got a mellow mushroom. You guys don't even have a starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, yeah, keep rubbing that salt in all our wounds. Nah, I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Phoenix: yeah, it does! It's a chain of italian restaurants...casual, flat screen t.v.s on the walls, bar, etc. fun!

    Pixie: haha! Yeah, most people were shocked~think they came just to see if I was really gonna do it! ;-)

    de: I know! That's hell for ya!

    Pud: hee hee! I can't help myself!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. How was the party? I haven't been to a Mellow Mushroom in forever. Such good food!!!

    ONE MORE DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The party was great! So many people it was hard to talk/visit with everyone~but I really appreciated them being there. The food IS great!

    I have lots of pictures!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!