Monday, March 13, 2006

Pissy does manual labor: Part Deux

The fun continues....
Today I'm working on clearing out the dog pen that we never use...


I've lost count of how many of these I've unloaded....



Fun with ivy
I'm working on clearing all this out now...

I have to clear this out to get to the ivy.

If I get snake bit~somebody call 911....

16 comments:

  1. Don't worry, Pissypoo. I'm a nurse. I'll suck the venom right outta you. Just tell the snake to bite you in a sexy spot, like a thigh or a boob, not a toe. I don't do toes, even on hot latina babes!

    *MWAH!*

    CP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna watch cp suck the venom out of your boob.

    Looks like you're not afraid to get your hands dirty - kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cp: I knew I could count on you! ;-) Thing is~if I see a snake, I'll pass out. Then the damn thing will bite me wherever he wants!

    Monk: I'll be sure to have somebody call you so you can watch.

    I'm willing to get my hands dirty to have things look the way I want. I'm OCD that way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya know, you're giving me second thoughts about retirement... You're working way too hard to be taking it easy, will this wear off soon?

    If it doesn't I've got about 30 bushes the frost killed that need replacing.

    And have somebody call me too, I wanna watch with mcm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would so freak if I saw a snake. Oh, and somebody call me for the boob-sucking festival.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are front row seats going for to the boob sucking festival?

    Pissy--Mrs. Fab says the flamingo is yours if you want it. If you do, let me know, and I'll send it up to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. billy: I'm working this hard b/c I was starting to feel guilty sitting on my ass all the time. Up until yesterday, I have done NOTHING since I quit working.....

    but never fear~I'm sure it'll wear off soon. Probably right about the time I can start going to the pool everyday!

    I'll put you on the call list for the snake bite festival ;-)

    Pud: Snakes are my big phobia.

    You're on the list too!

    Mr. Fab: Front row, huh? You are such a bad boy now that you have that earring! ;-)

    Mrs. Fab is really willing to let the flamingo go?!?!? That is so cool of her! I'd love to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want front row seats for the Boob sucking Festival too Pissy..and honey..retirement is all about sittin on your ass doin nothing..its what your supposed to do woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. deb: I'll put you on the seating chart next to Mr. Fab. You guys would have soooooo much fun together!

    Don't worry~I feel like today will be a "sitting-on-my-ass" day....'cuz I'm tired from my day of demanding physical labor... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa - manual labor!!

    *swimming away but FAST screaming in terror*

    ReplyDelete
  11. rocky: never fear! It was only one day. I was too achy today to do anything else. And Sweet Man made me promise not to do anymore without him here. What I wanted to do next was going to involve a ladder....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now I need "after photos", PISSYYYYYYYYY!

    Let's see the fruits of your labor!

    In a few weeks... I'll be in your same shoes. Our yard needs SERIOUS attention!

    ReplyDelete
  13. NwGirl: I could take some pics of the the area where I managed to clear out quite a bit of ivy. But the pile of boards is still there. Sweet man convinced me not to touch that b/c there probably ARE snakes under it~possibly a nest...

    So....until he's available to move the boards ~carefully, I might add~ I won't have any pictures of the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Free msn remover spyware

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!