Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sleepless in Atlanta?

Not really sure what they mean by
"Sleepless in Atlanta...seal of approval"
but I liked the picture and it came this way
so.....
what choice did I have?

Sweet Man, Mr. Buster and I are leaving in the morning for a few days in Atlanta.

On the way we're stopping by the college town where Sweet Man's son is having his senior art exhibit.

I'm excited about that.

The son is very talented.

And he's graduating in May after 6 years as an undergrad.

Which excites me even more than the art exhibit.

While we're in Atlanta, we're gonna go look at new cars with Little Pissy, try to go out to some bars on St. Patrick's Day ( I have en emerald green sparkly top hat and a special t-shirt to wear for the occasion) and of course: shop.

But just a little since I'm unemployed.

(Y'all know I can't go to Atlanta without going to Ballard's Backroom.)

This is the view from City P and Z's balcony.
I love this building.

I plan on having lots of fun.

Try not to be jealous.

23 comments:

  1. Have fun!

    I used to live in Birmingham, and once in a while I would drive over to Atlanta to shop. Fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying...

    but it is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben: thanks!

    june: Thanks! I love Birmingham~ it's got pretty much everything~as oppossed to the nothing we have here in hell...

    hot lips: I invited you. c'mon down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we get a sneak peek at the St. Pat's Day t-shirt?

    Have a great time in Atlanta. I've never actually been there, though I have drove through on my way to other places. Always seems to be a lot of traffic no matter what time of day or night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sleepless in Atlanta...seal of approval...??? What?

    I don't get it.

    Does it mean you can fall in love with a complete stranger in Atlanta if you want? No idea what that slogan means.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! Take lots of pictures and be sure to post 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah but he's an art major so you know what that means...GRAD SCHOOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey Pissy. have fun!
    wish i was meeting you there...
    not sure when my next HOTlanta trip will be - but you'll be the first to know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun we'll miss ya.
    Congrat's to SweetMan and his son, you all have much to be proud of.
    later
    Tc

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have FUN PISSY POOOOOO!!!

    And document those shopping extravaganzassss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you are having a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh have a blast! I love Atlanta!

    We never had our talk.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd kill for that view! CityP is very lucky.

    Have fun and don't get green beer on the sparkles. They'll get sticky.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've always wanted to go to Hotlanta; maybe I'll get there some day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. kc: Ends up that city P is wearing it to school tomorrrow for her classroom St Patty's day party. I'll try to get a picture of her in it! :-)

    Jerry: Thanks1

    phoenix: I know what ya mean about that slogan....makes no sense to me either!

    reg: thanks! I brought my camera~hope I find something worthy to post for y'all ;-)

    cole: I was hoping you were gonna be in Atlanta this month so we could meet up...maybe another time!

    top cat: Thank you! I'll tell Sweet Man you said that!

    de: I know!

    pud: thanks!

    nwgirl: I hope I find some bargains at Ballards again!

    Mr. Fab: thanks! I wanted to bring our little friend with me but the mail didn't run before we left....there will be other oppor
    tunities,I'm sure! ;-)

    Hack: I thought of you when I went through Auburn today! :)

    signgirl: Isn't that a great view? I'll keep you advice in mind re: wet sparklies ;-)

    Bruce: You really should come to Atlanta. So much to see and do!

    sunny: We do still need to have our talk! I watched Veronica Mars last night~ it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not jealous you sassy latina sexpot, you! I'm off to NYC tomorrow...so I'll be shoppin' my ass off too! So there! Nyah!

    *mwah mwah mwah*

    CP.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice! I found a place where you can
    make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
    and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
    I made over $900 last month having fun!

    click here to make extra money

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
    Morehead honda Agreement to incorporate sample Provigil hives

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!