My good buddy, Kay-Kay, sent me this a few weeks ago. Lately I
haven't had any Redneck moments worthy of posting, so I
thought I'd share this with y'all.
Hopefully it will give those of you unfamiliar with Redneck
"lingo" a better understanding of it.
And not only that~it's some funny shit!!!!
Redneck Medical Dictionary
Artery......................... The study of paintings
Bacteria....................... Back door to cafeteria
Barium......................... What doctors do when patients die
Benign......................... What you be, after you be eight
Caesarean Section......... A neighbourhood in Rome
Catscan....................... Searching for Kitty
Cauterize..................... Made eye contact with her
Colic........................... A sheep dog
Coma.......................... A punctuation mark
Dilate.......................... To live long
Enema......................... Not a friend
Fester......................... Quicker than someone else
Fibula.......................... A small lie
Impotent...................... Distinguished, well known
Labour Pain................... Getting hurt at work
Medical Staff................. A Doctor's cane
Morbid.......................... A higher offer
Nitrates........................ Cheaper than day rates
Node............................ I knew it
Outpatient.................... A person who has fainted
Pelvis........................... Second cousin to Elvis
Post Operative............... A letter carrier
Recovery Room.............. Place to do upholstery
Rectum........................ Nearly killed him
Secretion..................... Hiding something
Seizure........................ Roman emperor
Tablet......................... A small table
Terminal Illness............. Getting sick at the airport
Tumour....................... One plus one more
Urine.......................... Opposite of you're out
Don't y'all feel better prepared to make a trip down to hell now?

Dangit Pissy. I already knew all these...
ReplyDeleteI thought we were going to talk about Lost.
I'm dying over here. looking like experiment gone bad...
I started to talk about LOST and then I thought: don't want to do nothing but tv~cuz we all know I could!
ReplyDeleteUh, yeah....experiment gone very bad!
I have some thoughts about all this....
I'll probably post on it later today!
Hey, what email are you using on netflix? I want to add you as a "friend" but I think I have to send you an email to do so.
ReplyDeletede: I'm using my usual one~ actually the only one I have.
ReplyDeleteHow boring am I?!?!?!
I don't know what it means, but...
Add me!
Oh, remember my crazy friend, Tonnya? She's gonna be in Vegas next weekend for the Bon Jovi concert/best friend's surprise 40th b'day party! I'm jealous!
hmm..I don't know that one but I am sure you don't want to reveal it on here. email me at beckajill@yahoo.com and i will get it from there.
ReplyDeleteDe: I'm doing it now...
ReplyDeleteI didn't see "widgadidja" on that list.
ReplyDeleteYou know... "You didn't bring the beer widgadidja?"
bruce: Good one! Maybe it wasn't there cuz it's not medically related?
ReplyDeletetumor...that was great!
ReplyDeletePhoenix: I thought they were fun! ;-)
ReplyDeleteAt least that's one of the perks of living in the south. The mockage opportunities are plentiful!
ReplyDeleteLMAO..thanks for some good laughs this morning...love it.
ReplyDeleteTc
btw..I would like to see more Big Pissy posts about life in the southern circle of hell than TV posts cause you might limit yourself.
ReplyDeletePerhaps you can start a second blog and link it and do it just about TV....ummm that just might work.
luv ya BP
tc
Mr. Fab: as you know~the mockage opportunities are endlessssss and one of the VERY few fun things about living here ;-)
ReplyDeletetop cat: hee hee! Sweet Man and I laughed and laughed when we read it.
as for the tv blog...I still don't know that much about what I'm doing with this one! Nor do I feel that I'm a good writer, so I probably wouldn't get many (if any)readers.
But that would be a good idea for someone more talented than me!
cole~you should do it!
ummmmm but you ARE writing about it and it would be just a link from here to post your thoughts about the shows...if no one shows up at the other blog you can always give it to the penguin girl..LOL
ReplyDeletetop cat: are you making fun of me?!?!? ;-)
ReplyDelete