I'm leaving tomorrow for Gulf Shores.......Woooooo Hoooooooo!!!I should be back Friday, but I'm going with Mercedes so you never know what could happen.
When she called me today to confirm our departure time, she mentioned that we may stay at the villa through the Memorial Day weekend.
Yes. I, Prissy Pissy, am staying at a "villa" for at least 5 days.
How appropriate is that????
And since this trip is Mercedes' treat, how could I say no?!?!?
She refuses to let me pay for anything.
*sigh*
It's nice to have rich friends.

Have a great time Pissy. ;)
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! sounds like fun, have a great time pissy. Oh yeah bring me back something!! :)
ReplyDeleteHave yourself a nice holiday
ReplyDeleteThat was me. I'm Not bloody anonymous, How did I do that. Weird.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, enjoy your time off.
Wow! Can I be Mercedes friend too??
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip!
I love Mercedes! Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteI'm green with envy, hope you have a fun and safe trip.
ReplyDeleteHave fun, Mom! And if you don't stay through the weekend- come see me! I've invited over penguin and Z for a 'big love' marathon! I love it and Z hasn't seen it yet! Although, you'll have to excuse the apartment; it's all boxed up except for the important stuff- TV/DVD/Tivo/Couch/Food! :)
ReplyDeletepixie: thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteshopprgrl: thanks! :)
phats: heh! I won't forget your prezzie! ;-)
60: heh! I do weird things all the time.... ;-) and thanks!
Pud: heh! Yeah, she's way too generous! Thanks!
Monk: She's love you and you do have a thing for hawt blondes, don't you?!? ;-)
nonny: thank you!
little p: thanks! I should know by Wednesday or Thursday when we'll be back. I've heard 'big Love' is great~sounds like fun!
I just went back and read your post about the beach lady! That cracked me up. I issue fashion citations all the time too. Her suit was just plain ugly, maybe her flip-flops match her suit, and her towel, and her car.....brown....eeewwwww!
ReplyDeleteOH Pissy have a fantabulous time!
ReplyDeletehow excited are you! and you can't beat FREE! safe journeys.
ReplyDeleteI certainly hope you took your laptop. If you forgot it, then just have Mercedes buy you a new one.
ReplyDeleteHave a good trip and enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteYou lucky lady. Have a great vacation.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Hot Lips: Please tell me you have your laptop with you!!! And why aren't you answering your phone!!?!
ReplyDeletetell Mercedes HI!!! Have a great time!!! I'm jealous!!!
i'm jealous - enjoy your trip
ReplyDeleteFun. And I love the beetle.
ReplyDeleteYou are living the dream! Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteApparently she didn't take her laptop.
ReplyDeleteHAVE FUN!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so very jealous! Have a wonderful time and take lots of pics!
ReplyDeletePissy withdrawl...
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great time P
ReplyDelete