Saturday, May 20, 2006

How prissy is Pissy?


I bought a new bathing suit for my trip to Gulf Shores.

I also bought a towel that is an exact match to the suit.

Then I found flip flops that match too.

When I got home and was showing them to Sweet Man, I realized that the suit, towel and flip flops are the same color as my Beetle.

Only I would have a bathing suit and towel that match my car......

I am so prissy that I even surprise myself sometimes.

17 comments:

  1. OH I LOVE beetles. Lucky you

    Are you planning to drive around in your bathing suit then ? I don't think thats such a wise idea, you may cause some accidents or something...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Beetles too!

    heh! no, I usually only drive as far as to the pool.

    and I wear a cover-up. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm Prissy Pissy it has a ring to it. Nice beetle, I can see you driving one. There is nothing wrong in wanting to match :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know if they made pink beetles I would just have to have one! But not an ugly pink.

    I bow down...I am not worthy! You are Prissy defined!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm voting you best dressed and most organized blogger, Pissy. You got your shit together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. phats: heh! I DO like to have matching stuff, but this was a bit much~and unintentional. ;-)

    mel: Oooohhhh...a PINK Beetle!!! That would be divine! And you're right~not an ugly pink. Mine is 'Riveria Blue'...kind of a blueish-green.

    Oh...."you may rise".... heh! ;-)

    signgurl: Thanks! I haven't been nominated for anything in a while! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally like the idea of you and your suit and your car matching. You should have someone photograph you in your suit and flipflops right next to your car. You know we'd all love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Pissy... I agree that your official name should now be Prissy Pissy!!

    If one MUST wear a bathing suit... wear it in STYLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i don't think that's prissy at all. just fashionable and coordinated!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummm, I'm sure once he sees you in the bathing suit, the other items will be irrelevant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You headed to the Redneck Riveria?

    You will certainly stand out among all the folks wearing burlap sacks and chew-stained speedos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just visiting via shpprgrls 'cause I loved your name.

    ...you have some very prissy and bitchy things going on! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. kc: I actually considered laying my suit and towel over the car and taking a picture....but the "dome" shape of the Beetle doesn't lend itself well to the draping of objects! ;-)

    nowhere girl: I agree! and Prissy Pissy is fine with me! I earned it! ;-)

    terry: heh! Thanks! It really was an accident, though!

    webpirate: well....he usually just laughs at me when I point out things like this...

    Mr. Fab: I am! I'm going back with my "Mercedes" friend. We really stand out in that car! ;-)

    deana: Glad you came by! I always have bitchiness and prissiness going on over here....it's what I do! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! You are too cool. Matching flip-flops, towel, but a matching car...WOW! And it's a beetle! You'll have a great time, and look good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. shpprgrl: heh! I hope we have a great time! My Beetle is staying home.... I offered to drive, but for some reason she wouldn't let me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!