*Various polyester clad Coffee County DHR workers being hostile to me when normally they're quite nice. Bitches!
*Two different 20-something guys telling me I "look good".
One had teeth like this.....

the other had bling like this.....

(yeah....I attract the hot ones, don't hate!)
*Resorting to using a computer at the public library in Ozark today to check my email because Dale County DHR won't let me touch a computer in their agency FULL of freakin' unused computers. Oh, the humanity!
*3 different DHR workers telling me I'm too skinny.
*One DHR worker trying to force feed me "dipped Oreos" in an attempt to "fatten me up".
*Cruising the aisles of the Ozark Wal-mart for an hour without buying a thing because there is nowhere else to go in Ozark.
(It's even worse than Enterprise.)

I hope you agreed to go out with the guy who had that sick grill...is that how you spell it? or is it grile? or gril? ...
ReplyDeleteI don't get that...you lose weight, people want to force feed you, you gain it, they tell you need to lose it.
ReplyDeletethe bling....see it every day here.
um.....should we be worried?...should we form a rescue party and see if we can't get you out of there?....are they holding you against your will?....so many questions....why are you in the circle of hell again?
ReplyDeleteI'm serous...do you need help?...blink twice if they are watching you.
:::smile:::
Polyester has a tendency to bring out the worst in people.
ReplyDeleteBut you DO look good. Can't blame a brutha for trying to bring his A game with a hottie latina, can you?
ReplyDeleteCP.
THEY'RE ALL JEALOUS OF YOUR TOTAL HOTNESS. FUCK 'EM.
ReplyDeleteAdventures in redneckville... ;-) (Yeah, I'm a Walmart shopper too...)
ReplyDeleteWell, at least I know what to wear when we meet in person and I spend the day hitting on you. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh, Pissy....I am scared for you....seriously, a grill? lol....too funny. Ignore the ones that want you to pack on a few lbs..they are just haters. You look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteYou want to know one of the (many, many) reasons I love this site?
ReplyDeleteSo. Educational.
Seriously - yellow diamond invisible set grillz? How have I never seen this before? Must be hanging out in the wrong parts of the ATL...
And let me guess - the DHR workers were plus-size gals, weren't they? Yup - we full-figured gals have a warped sense of proportion. They might be genuinely concerned. Or maybe envious of your success...
I think you look fab. I'd do almost anything to look half as good as you.
(Well - almost anything except for eating well and exercising more! Think that's part of the problem????)
:)
bling... tee hee...
ReplyDeleteNow about the computers.. what a load! sorry you are stuck in h*ll.
good luck...
So now your too thin and bored!!
ReplyDeleteStill hot though!
WalMart for an hour, god you are bored!
I hesitate to ask, but Oreos dipped in what?
ReplyDeletetotally a southern thing.. I think with that encouraging you to eat... the dude with the teeth.. geez.. i hate that stuff as much as I hate boys with pants belted around their butts..
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! Those guys are hawt!!! LOL
ReplyDelete"3 different DHR workers telling me I'm too skinny."
ReplyDeleteOMG - the same thing happened to me! Oh wait...that was only in my dreams...
Rock ON sista!!!
OH MY GOD you met Flavor Flav?! Was he trying to determine if one of the walking STD's on his show was having his baby?!
ReplyDeleteyou get the same boyfriends i do!!
ReplyDeleteYou get all the hotties dontcha?
ReplyDeleteWhy do people always make comments about people being too thin? I think it's because you make them feel like crap because you are working so hard and have achieved total hotness.
ReplyDeleteI haven't commented here in a few days, but I've been thinking about those jealous assholes all week. I can't stand those people.
ReplyDeleteYou're beautiful, Pissy dear. If you want to look even more fierce, that's your deal, not theirs.
Comments like that made my wife cool her workouts/dieting a few years ago when she was only about five pounds away from her goal.
I love her just the same, but she's probably 25 pounds heavier than she was then. It makes her talk bad about herself, and that's even worse than putting up with the jealous bitches who say such mean things.
Keep it up, girl!!! :)
Now that's a pimp set up.
ReplyDeleteDetroit must be getting really poor, since an army of pimps up here don't have half that bling.
That is some serious fucking hell. Tell those idiot force feeders to back off and take a walk around the farking block.
ReplyDeleteI've been told by many a man that hearing one "looks good" is the ultimate compliment. At least in places like Ozark and the like.
Work it, Pissy! Swing that skinny ass!
Those green teeth are very Ugly Betty, don't you think?!?
ReplyDeleteWhat a charming blog you got here!
I come coasting in on the surf from Whitenoise's site... thought I would say hi as I drifted on by!
So hi there!
All the best 2u
from
Gleds
"vol 2"
pop by sometime!!
An hour in Wally World would so kill me!
ReplyDelete