If I had not been about to try on several adorable dresses (I bought two....one French Connection and one Sweetees...fabulous bargains, but that's another post), I would have run from the dressing area....pinching my nostrils in disgust.
But NO!
I soldiered on.....that's just the kind of shopper I am.
I tried to hold my breath while trying on the clothes....wondering the entire time how you manage to stand your own body odor. I have two questions for you:
1. Have you no sense of smell?
2. Have you become immune to your own stink?
I await your response.
Breathlessly,
Pissy

You have helped us all with this announcement.
ReplyDeleteI think she was in Zaxby's the other day too.
Spread that funk around!
for real?!?!?
ReplyDeleteGAG!
I couldn't have eaten if I'd smelled her in a restaurant!
I use to work in retail, sometimes in the Fitting Room...people would urinate on the floor, men especially. They'd also try bathing suits on with no panties or even try panties on...
ReplyDeleteI practically sand blast that stuff with hot water when I buy it.
jeri: OMG! although...I don't know why I'm surprised. People suck! :(
ReplyDeleteahh, think she must be kin to the table full of guys that ran us out of leo's restuarant...eeeeew
ReplyDeletejackiesue: how the hell do they stand to smell themselves?!?!? :(
ReplyDeleteMan...you are a hardcore shopper!!
ReplyDeletepud: C'mon! You KNOW that! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI was traumatized as a kid shopping in that place. I'll never go back! ;)
ReplyDeletei can say that i've not encountered a bad odour in a fitting room in a store. i guess i've been lucky. what bothers me are people who douse themselves so heavily in perfumes that flies around them are dying from lack of oxygen. nearly all of them are dousing themselves for any simple occasion like going to a movie or to eat at rotten ronnies. the cheaper the perfume the more they put on.
ReplyDeleteugh!
You think the guy in the Marshall's dressing room was bad, try riding the bus in Dallas on any given day. Nothing starts off your morning quite like that unique blend of aromas that hits your nose as you scan your bus pass and begin looking for a seat: stale cigarette smoke, dirty socks, and just a whiff of disappointment. Of course, if you're really lucky, you'll get to sit next to the homeless lady having a two-way conversation with an empty tape recorder, who smells like she has a week-old dog turd festering in her purse.
ReplyDeleteoh... ewwww. just ewww.
ReplyDeleteYeah yeah yeah, whatever. Did you get any photos of yourself while trying on those outfits? Well, before they were on, that is?
ReplyDeleteI might have put out some false advertising about this post of yours. Ooops. A guy can dream.
ReplyDeleteREPENT YOU GODLESS HEATHEN!!
Yeah, Rat said there were all sorts of topless photos of you. He's SUCH a rat! I guess we know who is really going to hell :-)
ReplyDeleteRetch...puke...vomit...
ReplyDeleteit's so weird when you come across people who smell BAD.
ReplyDelete...I mean, what IS THEIR DEAL?
I bet it was the second choice.
ReplyDeletedamn
ReplyDeletethat ain't good, gave me an all over body shiver.
How the hell could they not know?
Ewwwwwww...I think people get used it, otherwise how can they stand themselves? The worst for me is being in a car or home of a heavy smoker...yuck! How can ANYONE stand that?????
ReplyDeleteImmune to your own smell = Nose Deaf! *snicker*
ReplyDeleteI wish I was nose deaf over here, by no means do any one race of people smell...it's just that deodorant isn't that popular in Europe, Asia, or some of the Arab countries I've visited.
You could be walking through the mall and feel like you hit a brick wall of B.O. - Yeech.
I was in a cab last week, the driver STINK - STANK - STUNK...then he decided to turn up the air conditioner and hit me with the worst of the foulness.
Ewww! I ran into a stinker this weekend also. While browsing the magazine rack at Borders, I noticed that the pale, plain, slightly over-weight, balding gentleman next to me was exuding the odor of ... how shall I say it? Sex. Like he had been having lots of sweaty, smelly sex and didn't want to wash it off. Maybe he was proud of it and was thinking of the scent as a kind of trophy of his prowess.
ReplyDeletecorky: then you're safe from stank! ;-)
ReplyDeletedykewife: oh,yeah! that's awful too! what's up with people not smelling themselves?!?!? lol
big tex: wow! what a descriptive comment! back in the 70's I lived in Hawaii and rode "da bus" on a daily basis. I know exactly what you mean. ;-)
kali: I know, right?!?!?
rat: No! but I thought about it...does that count? ;-)
...and you SO did! you're so silly! lol
wisdomstuff: well....if Rat's gonna be in Hell too, at least I can count on some good company. ;-)
jenn: no kidding! :(
jess: My question exactly!!!
evyl: probably.... ;-)
sage: I wondered that exact thing! Ew!!!
missicat: ya know...this was WORSE than a heavy smoker...and I never thought anything could be worse than THAT! :(
mike: oh, yeah...I remember summers in Germany very well...no ac and no deodorant made for a bad combination. But I still loved living there. :)
kc: That is just NAS-TAY!!!!!!! he should have just bought the t-shirt if he wanted to advertise! I mean....REALLY!!!!! :(