I know better than to try something like that. Even if I was able to get myself into that position, the weight would break both of my arms after just a few seconds...
oh...i have tried that pose too. to able to do it is like smoking crack! it makes me feel high because i think i am the shit when it works out! most of the time i fall over.
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
I'd probably look like that second one too!
ReplyDeleteOw ow ow ow Don't you have to have something called "balance" to do that??? Leaves me out...
ReplyDeleteI'd probably look like the second one as well, only covered with plaster casts as well.
ReplyDeleteOMG! I nearly peed myself when the picture came up because all I could see was ass in the air and it made me think of farting while doing yoga, hehe!
ReplyDeleteA) the second one looks like she's having much more fun
ReplyDeleteB) ask yourself...can I use Yoga, this pose especially, in the real world?
C)If I saw someone "posing" like that, I'd stick a potted plant on her ass and call it a day.
Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ReplyDelete(you DID say it is OK to laugh)
I don't know...that second one looks kinda hard too...
ReplyDeleteI know better than to try something like that. Even if I was able to get myself into that position, the weight would break both of my arms after just a few seconds...
ReplyDeleteain't a bit of doubt I'd be at least that bad.
ReplyDeleteLife flight would probably have to come after me.
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH I can even see you screaming in pain like the statue!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I would totally be able to do that...totally...
Nah, I don't believe it. You got it goin' on, it was probably much better than you describe. ;-)
ReplyDeleteha! I can only imagine. I'm not graceful or strong. I think maybe I'll stick to Margaritas!!
ReplyDeletei look like that when i come home for work...
ReplyDeleteI am in awe of anyone who even attempts yoga!
ReplyDeleteThe pasta is delish! Thanks for stopping in, it's nice to see you again!!
But I'm sure you looked JUST lovely during it all!! I totally would have face planted trying that one.
ReplyDeleteBut kudos to you for even trying, I'd be afraid of spilling my beer.
ReplyDeleteI would've just assumed the second one and avoided the pain.
ReplyDeleteYou're my hero, btw.
uhmm why would anyone want to get in that position let alone hold that position?
ReplyDeleteI've never been in a yoga class that made us do that pose. I don't even know what it's called!
ReplyDeleteI am screaming, laughing!
ReplyDeleteI love your sense of humor!
You were rolling around on your back naked????
ReplyDelete(POUNCE!!!!)
Pretty sure I couldn't even do that when I was a kid. I can handle the second pose no problem though! *L*
ReplyDeleteoh...i have tried that pose too. to able to do it is like smoking crack! it makes me feel high because i think i am the shit when it works out! most of the time i fall over.
ReplyDelete