Perform, then, this one act of remembrance before this Day passes - Remember there is an army of defense and advance that never dies and never surrenders, but is increasingly recruited from the eternal sources of the American spirit and from the generations of American youth. ~W.J. CameronSunday, May 25, 2008
Memorial Day 2008
Perform, then, this one act of remembrance before this Day passes - Remember there is an army of defense and advance that never dies and never surrenders, but is increasingly recruited from the eternal sources of the American spirit and from the generations of American youth. ~W.J. Cameron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A very lovely tribute. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI always think of my dad and uncles on memorial day ...they all 4 fought in ww2..and it changed their lives for ever...
ReplyDeleteThank you!! From the spouse of a deployed husband.....YOU know how WE feel!!!!! LOVE YOU GURRRLLL!!
ReplyDeletesunshine: you're welcome. I found the quote especially touching.
ReplyDeletejackiesue: I'm sure it did. I appreciate what they did for our country.
kk: You're welcome, baby gurl! I DO know how you feel...and I appreciate the sacrifice you and your husband are making for us. {{{hugs}}}
Thanks, that was lovely. :)
ReplyDeleteIt never ceases to amaze me how so few sacrifice for the good of so many!
ReplyDelete