Monday, May 12, 2008

I don't think this will be playing in Hell....

so I'll have to see it in Atlanta!




"Within the context of its genre - the satirical sexploitation zombie chicken gross-out musical extravaganza - it is just about as perfect as a film predicated on the joys of projectile vomiting and explosive diarrhea can be... Poultrygeist plays like a grindhouse analogue to the sloppy, psychosexual provocations of the performance artist Paul McCarthy and is, in its lowbrow way, every bit as liberating."

18 comments:

  1. uh....um...er...ah...no thanks..i just had a bar of soap..

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does leave me wondering if there's going to be fries with that chicken :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah....I don't see that playing anywhere near you anytime soon...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing you're so tanned most of the time - you might live since you won't look like white meat. Please give us an update on this piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this would be the perfect Christmas gift for my dad. He's into weird, "B" flick movies like that. It sounds...uh...interesting?

    Where do you FIND stuff like this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ewwwwwwwwww. I can't make myself watch anything like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. Gawd!! LMAO!!!! That looks hysterical!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm, zombie chickens, projectile vomiting and explosive diarrhea...count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!! Great shades of Woozala! I wanna see it! I wanna see it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This movie might be as good as the movie my step mom and I watched in the 90's called Basket Case. A guy carried his brother's head around in a basket. And the head was alive. lol It was such a bad movie that we still make references to it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm surprised it's not getting more press!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gotta be better than that One Missed Call! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you think has a chance for Best Picture?

    ReplyDelete
  14. psychosexual provocations? wtf does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  15. jackiesue: LOL

    dykewife: I wondered the same thing! thanks for stopping by! :)

    cat: somehow...I knew you would be... ;-)

    mr fab: I know, right?!?!? It's SO unfair! LOL

    rat: Now you know why I stay so tan....it's so the zombie chickens won't get me. ;-)

    lady k: Awesome! I'm sure you can find it on-line in a couple of months.

    I found this gem in the NY Times.

    Culture...baby....culture. ;-)

    ajooja: Aw....c'mon! ;-)

    mommy cracked: I thought so too!!!! LOL

    big tex: something for everyone, right?!?!? lol thanks for stopping by! :)

    kali: Field trip! ;-)

    lori: I remember that movie!!!!!!!

    pud: me too!

    jez: no kidding!

    evyl: I think so too!

    corky: it should have it's own special category. ;-)

    m: I have absolutely no idea....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Think I'll wait till it comes out on dvd so I can enjoy it from the comfort of my own sofa. Probably while eating chicken.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!