Thursday, June 5, 2008

Another random picture post....

I'm still in Atlanta.

What started out as a short visit has turned into me staying for over a week.

...and ya know?

I gotta say...
it's times like this that not having a job
is really nice.

Thank GOD my husband enjoys having a trophy wife!
Bwahahahaha!!!!

So anyway...
we went to a super cute new cafe today
for brunch...


..and of course I had to take a picture of my drink.
I'm saving this bottle and using it for a bud vase.

Uh huh....

It's that cute.


my salute to 'Austin Powers' movies
(my own sunglasses....NOT my own hat)

roses from Trader Joe's
for Little Pissy, who fixed
us some fabulous salmon for dinner....


Sadie on my bed...
you know she's thinking:
"Bitch, go home ALREADY!"

24 comments:

  1. good thing it's not your hat...

    i expect the dog loves you dearly. being a dog, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Cad! Way to say you hate the hat! LOL

    Sadie does love me....and I love her. She's my grand dog, after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadie honestly looks like she's rolling her eyes. Classic!

    I'm with Cadbury on the hate. Keep those glasses. You look hot in 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that picture of sadie say it all...sigh*...'sadie phone home'

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! You need some go go boots to match the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I could describe how much I DON'T want to live in NYC this summer, and instead, somewhere warm and nice like where you are...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pissy...you know I love ya...but the hat looks like a railroad conductor. Love the very "Jackie O" sunglasses.
    You look fabulous especially to have a little pissy old enough to cook...are you doing a little something/something to ya face....are you a Botox junkie like me or we're you just a child bride?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
    that hat pic is classic!
    No way someone not as petty as you could pull it off!
    But you are rockin the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn it, I want to be a trophy wife!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooohhhh, cuuuute doggie....

    I just want to curl up with her for a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pissy, do those of us who aren't blessed in the photographic department a favor, post a bad picture of yourself, please! You always look so damned cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, Big Pissy and Hot-lanta just go together well, I guess! You seem to be happier in Atlanta, anyway, or at least that's just how I read your entries.

    You look wonderful in those pics.

    By the way, Sadie is beyond adorable cute.

    Regulus/Arcturus

    ReplyDelete
  13. Actually, when I find myself in charge of brash, hyperactive little boys (5-7 ish) of friends, and they step over the line -- I give them a flat-finger thump on their forehead.

    The hat makes me want to do that to you. In a playful, far, far less disciplinary way, mind you, but still on the same line *chuckle*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love salmon! Could you please send me some of the leftovers? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, that's what you're going to use the bottle for.

    ReplyDelete
  16. um, I love me that bedspread at the bottom. And Sadie is adorable, TOOOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is a great idea to use the bottle that way!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I liked the hat actually.. and Sadie is so so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You know, I'm not sure what it is about your posts...but you always put a smile on my face. I truly need that right now. :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like a great time! Love the doggie pic....

    ReplyDelete
  21. Big Pissy dahling...
    I'm trying to put your blog on my favorite list...your address won't come up.
    I don't want to leave you out...as you are my fav...
    I will keep trying.d

    ReplyDelete
  22. bitch!
    I effing LOVE Trader Joe's
    don't have them in Tejas dammit

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!