Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Zumba!!!!



They've just started teaching Zumba at my gym.

I LOVE it!

It's so fun and fast paced....I don't even realize I'm working out.

I'm just having fun....learning the steps...shaking my ass...enjoying the music....
and before I know it~the hour is up.

It's a fantastic work out.

Try it!


20 comments:

  1. Looks like some of the moves I've seen here on the dance floor - Lebanese women win hands down for overall movement :) South Africans are a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove zumba! Unfortunately they cancelled the class at my gym. :-( You won't get a better...and funner...workout

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with Zumba. All of the things you mentioned make it sound good though. I'll have to watch the clip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in a hick town. We have no gym. Hell, we just got a McDonald's a few years ago.
    I want to go to a gym and Zumba!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of it, but it sure looks like fun. Need to see which gym here offers the class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooooo I've never heard of that. But it does look so fun!!! Wonder if they got that somewhere around here...I may have to investigate

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this!! I'm Googling it now to see where I can take it!
    I have to shake me some ass!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :( Why isn't it offered at my gym?! So sad - you have it there and Little Lindz has it in Brunswick - I WANT IT DAMN IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of it. I am so uncoordinated I would never do that.

    good for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do they have a "Zumba for people who can't dance; have two-left feet; and are really old and cranky"? If so, I would sign up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Short of being struck with an epileptic seizure, I don't think I could move like that. Maybe when I was 18 I could have pulled it off, but probably not now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh man..that looks like so much fun...it's sort of like shady lane's african drum dance class...except they go up and down the floor, leaping up in the air, jumping,squatting, laying on their back, i was absolutely whipped just watching them...we need to get one of those classes started here in west..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tried it, and it was fun, but I was pretty pathetic at it. The only steps I can handle is one foot in front of the other, and sometimes that's rough. You go, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so going to this class if I ever recover from speed pilates.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I could! My coordination skillz are lacking! I tried to take a step class once and fell. Then I was using one of those body band things and class had to stop because it slipped off my foot and popped me in the eye. Let's just say I will run if a dog is chasing me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL

    Little blond girl's got some moves

    I should try that. I can actually dance a bit. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOl
    I just saw in my mind my fat ass out there with those stretchy britches doing some dance. I think I'm gonna leave Zumba for you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That looks like FUN! I've never heard of it. Probably b/c I run from most cardio, but damn I might even enjoy that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. SSHHHIITTT -
    I have GOT to do that!
    do they let fat girls ZUMBA???
    reminds me of the dancin in Bend It Like Beckham - have watched that a trillion times with the girls and we always get up and dance!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I didn't think it was possible for a skinny chick to look bad dancing. I have been proven wrong. Could the guys look any more gay? That said, glad you're having fun at it. That's why I loved my tae kwon do clasees - it never felt like a work out. Cool for you!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!