....was going to be expensive shops that
softened the blow of their prices
by giving you cute water bottles
(and in some cases...cookies too)
softened the blow of their prices
by giving you cute water bottles
(and in some cases...cookies too)
(Tuesday......)which looked so pretty,
I asked him to take a photo of it...
*Editor's note:
Dear Husband,
Do NOT....I repeat...Do NOT stroke out!
Notice that each bag is tiny.
I SWEAR that I bought the least expensive thing in the store(s).
...and I wouldn't even have gone back to the mall on Monday if 'Sex and the City' hadn't been sold out on Sunday.
So really?
Monday's purchase shouldn't even count.
xoxo,
Pissy
Dear Husband,
Do NOT....I repeat...Do NOT stroke out!
Notice that each bag is tiny.
I SWEAR that I bought the least expensive thing in the store(s).
...and I wouldn't even have gone back to the mall on Monday if 'Sex and the City' hadn't been sold out on Sunday.
So really?
Monday's purchase shouldn't even count.
xoxo,
Pissy



It's all in the fine print :-)
ReplyDeleteExactly!!!!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteMy dream is to one day shop in a store where they bring me beer.
ReplyDeletePissy, just explain to your hubby that you were fulfilling your patriotic duty as an American by helping out our struggling economy. At a time of war. And if we don't keep buying things, the terrorists win. Then if he gives you a hard time, ask him why he hates America.
ReplyDeleteHey, it worked for Bush. :-)
corky: here's hoping that your dream comes true.
ReplyDelete....and that you blog about it. ;-)
big tex: Oooooohhhhh!!!! good one! Thanks! and we all know: I'm nothing if not patriotic! :)
Dearest Pissy,
ReplyDeleteYou are my inspiration...am putting the picture of the beer back on my blog. I'm telling my hubby if Pissy can do it...I can do it!
dejoni: Honey.....I don't know your husband. I'm SURE he's a VERY nice man (even though he loves him some camo)....but does he know it's just a blog?!?!? It's supposed to be fun! A reflection of you!
ReplyDelete...and if that doesn't work? Wear a camo teddie to bed one night. ;-)
shopping... as essential to good health as... well... breathing.
ReplyDeletelakota: that's what I'm talkin' about! ;-)
ReplyDeleteyou know what else is yellow???
ReplyDeletebananas and my bus.
You would have had to buy the water and the cookies so look how much further you are ahead, right?
ReplyDeleteBrighton....oh, I need some more Brighton. The store here in Kentucky makes fresh chocolate chip cookies. I think I love the cookies as much as I love the belts and shoes.
ReplyDeletewhy would any Hubby ever freak out on account of their bride shopping??
ReplyDeletehmmm
I can't imagine......
La Crab: why yes, both those things are yellow.
ReplyDeleteAre you drinking again?!?!? ;-)
jenn: I like the way you think! ;-)
dejoni: Is there such a thing as too much Brighton? I don't think so.
Oh, and thanks for the heads up. Next time I'm at Phipps, I'm going to the Brighton store to ask for my freshly baked cookies! ;-)
sage: I have NO idea why..... ;-)
now if they gave out dublin dr. pepper i might get it...but water?....doh!
ReplyDeletehm. maybe Walmart should give people water. they can have a greeter out front holding a hose offering folks a sip.
ReplyDeleteI love Brighton! I wanna know what's in that bag! I like the water, I had Brighton mints once. :)
ReplyDeletejackiesue: Yeah! or a discount! ;-)
ReplyDeletem: your idea would fit right at Wal-mart.....genius! ;-)
simplypink: A pair of earrings...really cool earrings. :) Brighton mints? Did they come in a cute tin?
So, how'd did turn out?
ReplyDeletehey that makes sense to me... hmmm shopping .. water.... cookies.. hmmm good combo.. and I think your husband should be fair.. its not your fault the movie was sold out on Sunday.. and with the cost of gas why not shop and movie watch on the same day.. :-) YOU ARE JUST BEING GREEN right.. ???
ReplyDeleteright...I bet you bought a pair of $$$$ shoes and you're not talking.
ReplyDeleteI don't know about orange slices in my beer. But if it was free, I'd drink it.
ReplyDeleteCookies can totally soften the blow for moi. 8/
ReplyDeletePlease tell me that beer is Blue Moon with an orange slice, because really, there is no other way to drink it.
ReplyDeleteFree water every time you make a purchase? Pissy must of really had to pissy after all that.
ReplyDeleteFun blog, just found it today.
who does husband dote on?
ReplyDeleteyou or sadie?