Sunday, June 15, 2008

MoMo hates to "walk"

MoMo has to be the laziest Maltease E-VER!

He only goes outside to pee...and even then it's only because we make him go out.

Today I decided he needed to walk around the block.

This is the story of that walk.

In pictures....

This is his primary delaying tactic.
We haven't even left our own front yard...

allllll....the way to the next door neighbor's mailbox...and already he stops to pee

C'mon, MoMo....you can do it!


another stalling tactic....
going in the weeds on the side of the road
presumably to poop.

in actuality.... he's laying down....

can't you just feel the resentment radiating off his 12 pound body?

The ultimate stall:
sitting in the middle of the street.
(Luckily we live in a low traffic neighborhood.)

....almost there....

he's smiling because he sees the house.


You think he's looking at me lovingly....

I think he's plotting his revenge.

26 comments:

  1. Look how sweet! And crafty!! LOL! Poor MoMo....I know she was wore slap out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, MoMo! If it were up to me, I would only leave the house to use the bathroom too. Granted, that would probably seriously confuse the neighbors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend had a dog like that. He would get pissed off at her for something and go sneak in her bedroom and put one big turd on her pillow. Not her hubby's pillow...just hers. It was the only time he ever pooped in the house...when he was pissed at her.
    I would love to be that way...Mess with me and I'll put a big turd on your pillow. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one can ever call MoMo stupid! He's working it, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, you took him for a "drag" instead? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable. And everything looks so vibrantly green there.

    How are you doing, BP? Sorry I haven't been by your blog in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MoMo is still adorable. I took my roommates St. Bernard for a walk...she decided she was done walking and laid down in the driveway. Do you know how hard it is to move 150 pounds of dog?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww...I have to carry our Baby during her walks....wait, I guess that means she does not "walk"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little MoMo! aahh, nothing like a pet's revenge! Just be glad he's not a cat, they hold a grudge forever....

    ReplyDelete
  10. my grandaughter jenny has a maltese...white, but it's the toy and she is like a hairy tennis ball on speed...jumps up and down all over the place...least you didn't have to drag her..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Pissy, just passing by to see how you are !!!

    Mo Mo is too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm jealous. My two guys are NEVER lazy. It's action all the time. They don't walk, they run. MoMo is very cute! I have a Mojo, and he's certainly the lazier of the two maniacs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was funny. You both look great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was definitely a gleam of revenge in his eyes. you may want to hide the houseshoes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way to show MoMo who's boss! lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. How nice of the neighbors to put their mailbox in such a handy dandy location for MoMo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. THAT WAS HYSTERICAL.. plotting his revenge.. naw he probably wonders what treat you are gonna give him .. I bet you he is a snuggle bunny .. my pups go bonkers if they see their leashes even..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heh ...

    I'd like to say a Maltese is too small to be a real dog. But there is something just irresistible about the face :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have a Maltese--his name is Chase. He is a total spaz as well--but he's only one. He takes ME for a drag when we go for a walk and he too feels the need to pee on every stinking thing he comes across--we call it leaving his P-mail.

    MoMo is precious though

    ReplyDelete
  20. that is really funny

    i love dogs - and personalities like your little buddy is one of the reasons

    ReplyDelete
  21. way cute - my mom has a maltese named Molly! They are FIESTY!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I used to have a dog like that growing up. He'd just sit down when he was done. You could be in BFE but when he was done walking he was DONE walking!!

    I love the bacon in the pocket suggestion. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Want to tick him off some more....Keep taking him for walks! We have a 5 year old Cocker that we recently adopted who probably has never been on a walk until she came to live at our house....So everyday is like Christmas for her!

    Please don't use my blogger address, please feel free to visit me at http://bumpsintheroad.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!