Ya know....I keep on sayin' I'm gonna be better at posting and then I never am.
I suck.
I know.
I can't seem to have sort of lost my blogging mojo somewhere about the time I moved to Decatur. I think of things I want to blog about and then I don't post.
*sigh*
I also blame Facebook. It makes keeping up with everyone so easy.
Anyway....here are some pictures I've taken here and there of some good times and favorite things.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







your daughter really is beautiful..but then so's her mama...yeah, im actually thinking of shutting down the yellowdog granny blog..my readership has dropped and hard to bust your ass doing a post and have no one read it..ha...
ReplyDeleteJacque Sue: Thank you! She's a sweet and caring girl too. :) I know what you mean about shutting down the blog. I honestly do think facebook has hurt blogging. fb is just so much easier for everyone.
ReplyDeleteShe is stunning. The apple tree thing I reckon
ReplyDelete;-)
Looks like alls well!!
Sage: you are always SUCH the Southern Gentleman! Thank you! ;-)
ReplyDeleteAll is well! :)
So, listen here Pissy! FB is good like being struck by a bullet or lightening. Not good for anything else.
ReplyDeleteI go to FB to see what you're doing. I come here to see what you're thinking, feeling, and experiencing!
Get on it Chica! And it doesn't make any difference how often you post! Just do it when it feels like you want to share. I'll be waiting!
Oh, and the whole mojo thing? Seems that's an issue for the summer and most bloggers...too much living that distracts us from writing. It'll change. You watch!
Or, so I've been told!
Holly: Thanks for the dose of reality! LOL You're right about FB: it's how I keep up with all my far flung relatives and friends. So easy. However, most of them don't know about the blog and I don't want them to. ;-)
ReplyDeleteYou're also right about the summer/mojo issue. Too much to do! :)
I've gotten sucked into the Facebook trap too. I would much rather blog, but it's a lot easier to update FB in between the NEVER ENDING feedings.
ReplyDeleteI'm having a hard time keeping up too! The weather definitely has an impact for me! Love the pics - cute necklace!
ReplyDeleteCorky: See? it happens to everyone! Well....not the "never ending feedings", but the other part. ;-)
ReplyDeletefbi: yes, the weather and so much to do here in ATL. :) Thanks! It's even cuter in person. :)
I'm with Holly on the whole Facebook thing. I spend as little time as possible on it.
ReplyDeleteTake your time posting. We'll wait for you.
And you and your sis are beautiful :-)
Joanna: I know you and Holly are right. FB turns into such a time-waster. :(
ReplyDeleteThanks for waiting for me.
...and my "sis" and I thank you too! ;-)
Love the necklace, girl! Hey, you're having fun doing other things. That's way more important than blogging. It's very tough to keep up this time of year anyway.
ReplyDeleteDo what I did today and re-post some of your favorite older posts. Everyone is doing it lately, and it's nice to read great posts that you wrote before everyone found you. I know I'm not one to stalk archives ;)
FB is a giant black hole...that I've managed to get myself sucked into, too.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to see that you are settling in nicely in Decatur and being close to your daughters. I'm trying to convince my parents to move closer to me - they're in AZ and I'm in No. AL. Keeping my fingers crossed. :)
Lola: Thanks! You're right: I am having fun doing other things and this is a tough time of year to keep up. I like your idea of re-posting. That could be fun! :)
ReplyDeleteazn8tive: FB SO is! LOL
I AM getting settled in nicely. I like it here and love being close to my daughters. :)
Good luck getting your parents to move from AZ to AL. That's a BIG move! ;-)
i'll still be here and reading whenever your mojo moves you
ReplyDeleteCad: Thank you! You've been here pretty much since the beginning, haven't you? :)
ReplyDelete