
Just wondering....
'Cuz I am currently doing everything listed below at the same time...while blogging, of course:
* reading 2 magazines at the same time......
*also reading the training manual for my new joblet...
* sorta watching some t.v. show ....
* laundry .....
* eating some Oriental Pary Mix that I got at Target and drinking a coke......
* conferring with Sweet Man on the laptop he's working on....
Does everybody do this?
Or is it just me?

I can't watch tv anymore without chatting or being online. It drives me crazy sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI think all that blog are a little crazy.
I'm a man so multi tasking is impossible.
ReplyDeleteFor example...try to hold a conversation with a man while he's putting his socks on.
It all gets too much.
I think it's jstu you. Although, I blog, fake doing homework, listen to the tv and play with the cat all at the same time. Sometimes I talk on the phone too.
ReplyDeleteHmm....I can watch TV and eat while I blog, but that's about it.
ReplyDeleteYou're much whackier than I am! LOL
I'm the same...without the laundry of course
ReplyDeletesunny: I'm kinda that way too. I have to be doing something else at the same time....even if it's reading during the commercials!
ReplyDeleteben: good point!
reg: heh!
Mr. Fab: Heh! but then you ARE a man! ;-)
hot lips: So far it's just women....who does your laundry? Your cleaning lady?
I eat, watch TV and blog. I think you may have everyone beat by all your multi-tasking. I guess that comes from being a mother (which I'm not).
ReplyDeletePud: hadn't thought of that....that could be it~along with some ADD or OCD! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThe female brain is wired to multi-task. There's no way I could do all that at once.
ReplyDeleteI'd accidentally eat my magazine and drink my keyboard.
Pissy, I think I am a grown-up who was never diagnosed with ADD as a kid. I can multi-task with the best of 'em any day of the week.
ReplyDeleteThe other day I was ON THE PHONE with someone while teaching. When I finished with directions, redirecting poor behavior, answering the intercom, and sending a kid to check on a sick colleague down the hall, my friend was shell-shocked. I just snickered.
I'm all about using ADD to its fullest advantage!
Wow you just described my typical evenings to a tee!
ReplyDeleteNoooooooo.
ReplyDeleteI do my own laundry, unfortunately. Minus the 60% I send to the dry cleaners.
I just put it off, way off, and only do it like once a month.
I think today might be that day, though.
phoenix: heh! Well, you are the science guy, so I'll take your word for it!
ReplyDeletebuddha girl: Wow! I think you must be at the professional level! I know for a fact Sweet Man could never do all that. I can't ask him a questions when he's on the phone with someone~he can't handle it!
chelsea's mama: Mine to~usually.But it's gotten worse since I started blogging...
hot lips: instead of doing the laundry, you could just throw it all out and buy all new clothes...
I bet you've done that before.
I'm Polish, AND I can multi-task. Does that make me special or am I just weird?
ReplyDeleteLOVE your blog.
lady k: A Polish mutil-tasker? I think that would qualify as special! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliment and for stopping by! :)