I'm totally picturing you in Catherine Willows mode from CSI. All sexy when you collect the samples. Oh wait, your probably not trying to be overtly sexy because aren't these guys prisoners? I think genetics and forensics are both fascinating.
You know what? It sounds like a disgusting job, but I would so totally do it if it were only 2 days a month or so and good money. Then I would spend the rest of my free time eating bon-bons and watching all the TV shows I've missed because of rehearsal the last few weeks.
Pissy, I have not seen last night's eppy of LOST yet, but I did hear about it on CNN this morning so I am still going to read your LOST blog entry if you write one today.
cole: I am currently too traumatized by the "frog" incident to post about LOST.....
gloves are being fed-exed to me as we speak. along with more supplies....
kc: that's why I do it. It allows me to be able to hang out the rest of the month and still have a some extra cash for my crack, I mean shopping, habit.
Somebody else needs to do a LOST post....I'm too distraught!
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
I love the re-caps on your job. So honestly you did like 50 people today. My God!!!! Rabbits is probably being kind... :o)
ReplyDeleteI did!!!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that crazy?!?!?
I'll remember this when I get bitchy about my job.
ReplyDeleteJustin: it's only 2 days a month and the $$$ is really good.
ReplyDeleteOtherwise: No way would I do it!
Plus I never have to see these people again!
You had to touch the innards of all of those peoples' mouths today?!
ReplyDeleteDo any of them have bad breath Pissy?
Eww.
nowhere girl: well, I wear rubber gloves and use reallllllyyyyy long q-tips. but yeah, I'm that close to the mouths of that many people.
ReplyDeleteSurprisingly, I haven't encountered any bad breath!
Thank you Jesus!
But you CAN tell when someone is a smoker....
Not too fun.
I just try to sorta hold my breath!
and then I come home and take a long hot shower!
First T shirts, now long hot showers.
ReplyDeleteWhatever next...?
This is all to find out who the baby's daddy is???
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good time huh?
ReplyDeletepud: all this to find out who the baby's daddy is....sometimes the "baby" is 11 or 12. Or 16. It's sad.
ReplyDeletemike: Well, SOMEBODY had a good time somewhere along the line.... ;-)
I'm totally picturing you in Catherine Willows mode from CSI. All sexy when you collect the samples. Oh wait, your probably not trying to be overtly sexy because aren't these guys prisoners? I think genetics and forensics are both fascinating.
ReplyDeletenonny: Catherine Willows is in a class by herself! Ex-showgirl/Scientist~right!
ReplyDeleteI try to look cute~cuz that's just part of the Pissy Code~but I wear hot pink Crocs~so really~how sexy is that?!?!? heh!
As for the prisoners.....um, no.
But there WAS this guard yesterday..... ;-)
Genetics and forensics ARE fascinating.
I can't tell you how many times I get the question: "They can tell I'm the daddy by the stuff on that q-tip????"
Followed by: "Really? No shit?"
BUY MORE GLOVES...
ReplyDeletepatiently awaiting Lost entry...
You know what? It sounds like a disgusting job, but I would so totally do it if it were only 2 days a month or so and good money. Then I would spend the rest of my free time eating bon-bons and watching all the TV shows I've missed because of rehearsal the last few weeks.
ReplyDeletePissy, I have not seen last night's eppy of LOST yet, but I did hear about it on CNN this morning so I am still going to read your LOST blog entry if you write one today.
cole: I am currently too traumatized by the "frog" incident to post about LOST.....
ReplyDeletegloves are being fed-exed to me as we speak. along with more supplies....
kc: that's why I do it. It allows me to be able to hang out the rest of the month and still have a some extra cash for my crack, I mean shopping, habit.
Somebody else needs to do a LOST post....I'm too distraught!
thank God for rubber gloves! does it make you a bit paranoid?
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should start passing out condoms when you test people "FREE CONDOMS WITH DNA TEST".
ReplyDelete