Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Does anybody know an Exorcist?


*sigh*

Yeah.

I found another frog in the toilet yesterday.

But since I'm looking for them now, it wasn't nearly as traumatic as the first time.

This time, the frog looked more like the one pictured. It was really tiny and was on the rim (between the toilet seat and the rim of the toilet~that's how tiny it was).

I'm off to Google "toilet possessed by frogs".

Wonder if this qualifies as one of "The Seven Plagues of Moses"?

24 comments:

  1. And then the Lord said, "Yeah, if you do not let my people go forth unto the Promised Land, I shall sic upon thee a plague of frogs who will nestle in your toilet facilities to such a degree that thou shalt never be able to comfortably relieve thy bowels whilst reading the Sunday Times. Verily I say unto thee." And the Pharoah trembled and ordered that the Israelites be freed, in order that the Pharoah might once again attend to nature's call without fear of amphibian interruptions.

    It makes as much sense as anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be wondering what people in your household have been eating lately myself...just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are these frogs getting in? Or is this just a common occurance in Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great comment limpy! It could be worse. You could be attacked by a swarm of locusts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still think it's better than snakes in your toilet. At least frogs don't bite but you may get warts. Hahahah genital warts..ahahahahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  6. limpy: I'm SO impressed by your comment.

    It indicates a certain level of religiousness~who knew! ;-)

    mike: it's just me and Sweet Man and he doesn't even use this toilet.... :(

    pud: Good question! Which I'd like an answer to myself. Sweet Man insists they're coming in through the glass doors in the den we leave open for the dogs....I just think I'd see them before they make it to the bathroom!

    reg: Isn't limpy's comment impressive! ;-) Yeah, locusts would be worse....

    signgurl: If it were snakes, I'd have moved by now.

    Or be dead from a heart attack.

    heh! genetial warts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was in France we stayed in an old cottage and every single night we would have to remove 3 of the tiniest frogs I have ever seen in my life from the shower cubicle.They were about the size of my pinkie fingernail.

    They were kinda cute in a freaky sort of way :\

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frogs are cute, but not on your toilet!

    You just takin' them outside??

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHA that is so funny you have frogs infesting in your shitter! Too Classic. That would freak the living hell out of me to sit down to drop the two and sit on a frog! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pixie: If I were living in France, I'd probably find it charming.

    However, since I live in hell....not so much! ;-)

    kb: the first one was big~Sweet Man took it outside.

    This one, he flushed!

    phats: Yeah....it freaked me out the first time.

    This time, I was like: "here we go again"....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe they just like having a nice clean toilet to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pissy? Honest, that's the ugliest frog I've seen since 7th grade when my science teacher made me COUNT, HAND OUT, and, COLLECT the frogs we were dissecting in class.

    I was raised Catholic. I don't practice it...but I'm pretty certain I can drum up an exorcism for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lori: Nah....that couldn't be it...I don't keep it all that clean! ;-)

    buddha girl: It really was ugly. Luckily it was really small. Otherwise I would have been more freaked out.

    Use your connections to find an exorcist for me.

    I'd appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you fucking KIDDING me?! Ok, I would be SO scared of my midnight pee in the dark...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I am so jealous that limpy99 got in the plague/bible quotes before I got here. As you might remember, Pissy, one of the theatre companies I work with just opened a production of The 10 Commandments. I was picking up plenty of locusts, flies, hail, and frogs after the show last Friday night. They were plastic, of course, so much less freaky than your plague problem.

    Best of luck getting rid of the frog pest.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am laughing my ass off that this has now happened twice! (of course, this is in between feeling VERY sympathetic for you)

    is it possible to have frog-attracting karma? pheromones? (sp?)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Frogs are cute! Maybe you can learn to live peacefully with them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. It kinda breaks up the monotony of using the bathroom doesn't it? Will there be a frog or won't there. Like toilet roulette.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It kinda breaks up the monotony of using the bathroom doesn't it? Will there be a frog or won't there. Like toilet roulette.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think it would count as a plague if you woke up with warts on your bum.

    Maybe call your local extension office or an exterminator?

    eek.

    ReplyDelete
  21. nowheregirl: Uh...yeah. None of that! I go to the other bathroom now!

    kc: I thought about that (the theater company)...I'm glad your "plagues" were plastic! That would be too gross otherwise!

    jodee: It's ok! I'd be laughing too! Yeah, I must have some special kind of frog attracting thing going on! heh!

    mr fab: frogs are cute. but not in my toilet. :(

    nonny: Yep! Never a dull moment in MY bathroom!

    atilla: heh! warts on my bum?!?!? that's all I need!

    The county extension office is a good idea. I thought about an exterminator...but since there's only been two of 'em....

    "eek" is right!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Maybe it's about time you learn to pee standing up. Otherwise Sweetman might just get a frog in his mouth next time he's going down... - ah forget it, now I'm getting downright crude.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Monk: You're frisky today~aren't you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. An interesting item on frogs.

    http://www.environment.sa.gov.au/epa/frogcensus/caerul.html

    I love the bit about habitat.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!