Monday, May 8, 2006

I'm feeling soooooooo attractive right now.....

'cuz my ass is like
a sweet little peach
compared to
this....

31 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I just showed that to three people who were pretty dumbstruck.

    Her ass also makes transfer trucks look dainty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! My eyes!

    But hey, you know what? I could do that to anyone's picture with a few clicks of the liquify tool in Photoshop Elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, i always thought stuff like this was photoshopped

    until i saw some shows on TV with people of that size...

    ReplyDelete
  4. bruce: heh!

    de: She's is quite the little lady, isn't she?

    kc: heh! I don't think this is photoshopped. I think I saw her at Wal-mart yesterday....

    cadbury: I know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw someone who looked just like that today at the bariatric surgeon's office.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for making me feel better about myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to believe that is a photo-chop job. ew.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now now now. Come on, ladies. Let's not be catty. I got a pretty fat ass too. You gotta give some love to the girls with dumps like a truck.

    I showed my husband this picture. He said:

    "You gotta be some kinda man to be able to hit the nonny under THAT!"

    But he was smiling.

    He digs a big ass. *L*

    CP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do admit to liking some nice cushioning on a woman.

    But that's more like a sofa...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I'm downright svelt compared to that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you think that's disgusting, just imagine trying to collect a pap smear from that! Usually two of us have to go in and "assist" the doctor, which basically means holding the leg and stomach fat up and out of the way. I know, that's TMI.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This post should have came with a warning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't feel so bad about my fat ass now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. buddha girl: that was my first reaction when I saw the picture~ rendered speechless!

    justin: ;-)

    signgurl: I bet the lady you saw had sense enough to dress appropriately

    sunny: I'm here for you!

    phlegm: I don't know.....

    lori: ;-)

    cp: I wouldn't have posted this picture if I wasn't in possesion of a big ass myself!

    Little P and I refer to it as "a Latina thing" ;-)

    that's our excuse and we're sticking to it!

    I like what Hotband said~ ;-)

    tc: heh!

    limpy: got your attention~huh?!?!?

    reg: that's kinda how I felt too!

    nonny: Bless your heart!

    Do you get combat pay for duties of that nature?

    EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

    mike: guess maybe it should have!

    beady: me too! ;-)

    buffy: heh! I'm afraid so!

    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My Lord, I feel positively dainty now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am scared but I can't help but wonder.. how can she reach around to whipe? My honestly? omg.. I guess I had to be burtaly honest.

    ReplyDelete
  18. june: It had that effect on me too!

    jaws: good question.....hate to put a too much thought into it~but it does make you wonder.....

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL.

    Awww somebody must love her...

    I have the opposite: a flat ass :|

    ReplyDelete
  20. The deeper the cushion, she sweeter the pushin'...

    ReplyDelete
  21. pixie: Hey! good to "see" you again! :)

    A flat ass? I don't know what that would be like! ;-)

    Mr. FAb: EWWWWWWW!!!!!!

    Atilla: heh!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now was that REALLY necessary? But since it was already brought up. I'll bet she has to wipe with a fire hose.

    ReplyDelete
  23. mr s: no, it probably was't necessary.....it's one of those~"you shouldn't have your picture on the internet" kinda things.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dang, I'm a bean pole too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. shpprgrl: heh! yeah, this picture could actually give me a false sense of satisfaction with my fat ass... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!