I had the same theory about the EM field...when Desmond turned the key, it shut it down, thus the white light and noise, and the two scientists(or whatever they are) possibly finding the island. Otherwise, I was a little disappointed in the episode, mainly because it created so many more questions.
Good article! Thanks for posting! I don't know what to think. Although I do find it funny that at the end of the episode Big A started fastforwarding (tivo) insisting that the two scientists scene was a coors light commercial... I made him go back and we realized instead it was an integral part of the episode. Haha.
You can talk about LOST all you want. There is alot to discuss. The four toed statue was really out of left field. My brother thinks the writers are just making it up as they go along and have no idea themselves where the plot is going. If that's the case, I say keep it up.
Here's my thinking. When Michael said he shot the two women becuase there was no other way for him to get Walt back, Im going "Why didn't you just ask?"
The Michael/Walt story line really pissed me off..... ok. Kill Ana Lucia~I hated her; but Libby? I wanted to see if she and Hurley would actually have sex!
Yeah that four toed statue was the freakiest thing on there. WTF? Oh and whenever claire and charlie kissed I said out loud "oh good a resolution to the one storyline no one cared about."
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
I had the same theory about the EM field...when Desmond turned the key, it shut it down, thus the white light and noise, and the two scientists(or whatever they are) possibly finding the island. Otherwise, I was a little disappointed in the episode, mainly because it created so many more questions.
ReplyDeleteI admit that I am not up on all the Lost excitement, but for some reason it tickles me how much you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteGood article! Thanks for posting! I don't know what to think. Although I do find it funny that at the end of the episode Big A started fastforwarding (tivo)
ReplyDeleteinsisting that the two scientists scene was a coors light commercial... I made him go back and we realized instead it was an integral part of the episode. Haha.
You can talk about LOST all you want. There is alot to discuss. The four toed statue was really out of left field. My brother thinks the writers are just making it up as they go along and have no idea themselves where the plot is going. If that's the case, I say keep it up.
ReplyDeletebruce: You've been right more than once with your theories....I think you'll be able to figure it all out eventually.
ReplyDeleteA lot happened in the episode, but you're right: more questions! :(
mr fab: heh! I'm just a big ol' kid about some tv shows! ;-)
little p: glad you liked it! I know what you mean~now I just have more questions....
That is too funny about A fastforwarding!!!! heh!
nonny: oh yeah, that four toed statue? WTF?!?!? Can you say left field? Your husband may be right. Either way, I enjoy it!
I think they need to start a Lost Addicts Anonomous for you ;p
ReplyDeletepud: probably! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHere's my thinking. When Michael said he shot the two women becuase there was no other way for him to get Walt back, Im going "Why didn't you just ask?"
ReplyDeleteThis is why I don't write for TV
Limpy~your idea makes too much sense!
ReplyDeleteThe Michael/Walt story line really pissed me off..... ok. Kill Ana Lucia~I hated her; but Libby? I wanted to see if she and Hurley would actually have sex!
Yeah that four toed statue was the freakiest thing on there. WTF? Oh and whenever claire and charlie kissed I said out loud "oh good a resolution to the one storyline no one cared about."
ReplyDeletede: Charlie and Clair~you got that right! I don't like either of them. although, I ended up liking Charlie more than I expected to.
ReplyDeleteClaire is just a whiney bitch!
I haven't read anything specific about the 4 toed statue. If I do, I'll let ya know.
I find some information here.
ReplyDelete