
Ya know how you get to clicking around on-line....going from one site to another without even realizing it?
Yeah.
I know you've done it a million times too.
So I'm not even going to try to explain how I came upon this excellent article about my other favorite show~ LOST.
Just go here if you're a LOST fan. I'm not going to say anything else about it, 'cuz I don't want to give anything away. Just know that you won't be disappointed.
However, don't read it if you don't want to read any "Spoilers"!

I really want to watch that show. But my other favorite show is on at the same time and I can't Tivo it if I'm watching another show. I'm almost talking myself into upgrading my Tivo...we'll see.
ReplyDeletePissy, thanks for the link. I had not read that article and it was fascinating! Tonight I'll be taping it because I have to work at the theatre. Next week when they have the season finale I won't be able to watch it OR tape it because I will be moving into my new house that day and we won't have cable connected yet. Without cable, it's almost impossible to get a good enough signal to watch anything. I'm going to have to find someone local to tape it for me. Kim... are you out there? Can you tape it for me?
ReplyDeleteI am fully caught up now, and can't wait for the season finale. Have you seen this:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thehansofoundation.org/
it's the fake website for that company in the "orientation video" for all the hatches. kinda creepy.
I missed the first 2 shows of this season and refused to watch it till the reruns. I am going to check out the site. :)
ReplyDeleteI have still yet to remember to watch it, there are so many channels I always forget whats on and where.
ReplyDeleteWe remember the Sopranos and I usualy remember to watch Wife Swap other then that its hit and miss in our house...
I'm not reading the spoilers. I've put off reading last weeks issue of Entertainment Weekly for the same reason. I can't wait to see how the season ends. I found a site last week where you could download a countdown clock like the one in the hatch and you have to enter in the code every 108 minutes. I didn't do it because of my inherent laziness, but it sounded cool.
ReplyDeletePud, Rent the first season on DVD, watch the second season during the summer reruns and you will be totally hooked.
Pud: It's really unique! I highly recommend it!
ReplyDeletekc: You are so welcome! Your situation next week sucks! I'm going to be at the beach next week or I would tape it for you! You have to find someone to tape it~maybe a work friend?
de: I'm glad you're finally caught up!
I haven't been to that website, although I have heard about it....
beady: get caught up! Re-runs should start soon! :)
pixie: You should rent or borrow the first season DVD....it's a really cool show. Bet Webpirate would like it too! ;-)
Nonny: I love spoilers! I don't know why~I just do! ;-) I go looking for 'em and then don't have anyone to talk about it! heh!
There's no doubt in my mind that the plane was brought down intentionally. How silly will I feel if I'm wrong, though? ;)
ReplyDeleteBill Mahr said, "You know how I know that I'm watching Lost? I'm bored."
ReplyDeleteBruce: At least you believe in your theory enough to say what it is....I don't quite know what I think.
ReplyDeletecynical girl: not a fan, huh?
Omigosh, you're reading my mind, that's how I got here! I don't watch lost, but I'll keep reading.... ;)
ReplyDeleteThat scene where Miss Clue(?) told Michael who she wanted him to bring back fortifies my theory. That and the fact that she knew Sawyer's real name...
ReplyDeleteshpprgrl: You should check it out~it's really good!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!
I have to go check out your blog~your name is so cute! ;-)
bruce: It sure looks like you're on to something. Especially with what Miss Clue said about Sawyer.....
hmmmmm...........
I haven't read the article, but I'm obsessed with the show.
ReplyDeleteI am thinking Libby is not done yet. She's dead, yeah, but she's going to be in a flashback. Hurley still doesn't remember where he knows her from.... There is more to that story.
I read in next week's tv guide that Libby will show up in some of the back story scenes next season, as well.
ReplyDeleteJune: You're right. She'll be back next season for backstory stuff!
ReplyDeletebruce: I read that in TV Guide too. I started to include that in the post, but I didn't want to spoil it for people who dont' want to know. ;-)