Friday, May 5, 2006

Mr. Mandingo makes margaritas...

I'm sure it comes as no suprise to any of you
that Mr. Mandingo was the hit of the
Cinco Party
here he is~behind the bar
mixing margaritas

Mr. Mandingo had quite the attitude tonight.

He refused to be photographed wearing the sombrero I had for him.

*sigh*

I think his popularity is going to his head.

12 comments:

  1. You need to nip this in the bud before he goes completely Hollywood and starts demanding hairstylists, caterers, and his own personal flamingo psychic.

    Trust me. I've seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. I know you are.

    He's upset with me right now b/c Lil P is home for the weekend and he has to sleep in the office rather than the guest room.

    Which he considers HIS room....

    He's currently not speaking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Cinco de Mayo! Enjoy the margies. They sound good...I think I'll make one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. *ROFL* He is going SO Jessica Simpson on us! You simply must take control of the situation!

    Threaten to pluck him like the inbred chicken he is!

    CP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. reg: Hope you had a good Cinco with lots of Margies!!! ;-)

    cp: I'm gonna have to punish him....maybe take away his ipod laptop.....

    He'd be lost without them..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like mandingo is asserting a little independence here. May serve him well some day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome!! I had the nickname Mandinga in HS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think he was drunk and that's why he copped an attitude. Look at his eyes? He's three sheets to the wind. I imagine Mr. Mandingo would liven up any party. I hope those margarita's were made with Jose Cuervo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Blogger keeps kicking me out of the comments!

    Anyway, tell Mr. Mandingo that he just does not realize how well he has it at home. Send him away to someone who will not treat him with as much respect and then we'll see how quick he shapes up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've heard stories about birds being sucked into blenders that were going really fast, so you should warn Mr. Mandingo to be careful

    also, make sure he wears his anchoring tether while operating that machinery

    (yes, i really am the occupational health and safety committee rep for my office...)

    ReplyDelete
  11. mike: yeah~when I kick his pink butt out for attitude!!!

    phats: it was not!!!! For real?!?!? that's hilarious! ;-)

    hot lips: he does~doesn't he?

    nonny: maybe that was the problem....but you would think he would've wanted to wear the sombrero....

    kc: I know...*sigh* blogger is such a bitch sometimes....

    and so is Mr. Mandingo!


    cadbury: OSHA thanks you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!