In walks a mom and her three children. ....two girls~ 2 years old and 5 years old. A boy~4 years old. All very clean and nicely dressed.
The mom and the older girl and the boy were to be tested.
I get all the required information from the mother...names, birth dates, ssn, etc.
Then I notice the mom and kids keep calling the baby girl by an unusual name.
The name?
"Sugar-mama"
I ask the mom about it and she proudly says, "that's her nickname. We call my other daughter "Juicy"."
"Oh , he doesn't have one...." she says.
Guess he's gonna be their pimp?
Promotional photo
"Sugar-mama" and "Juicy"

well that is pretty scary...why doesnt she just call them ho's and get it over with?
ReplyDeleteUMMMM What?
ReplyDeleteEbonics is a funny language
jackiesue: That's kinda what I thought....
ReplyDeletebostick: I know.... I think the mom thought it was cute.
I didn't.
What's the mom's nickname...dumbfuck?
ReplyDeleteShe should be publicly flogged for allowing such shit.
Me and my friends have started talking to each other like Sawyer on Lost- calling each other things like "freckles" and "chinatown".
ReplyDeleteWe crack me up.
Juicy. That's pretty cute. I want everyone to call me Juicy from now on. I'm going to get a pair of a$$ shorts that say Juicy on the butt, just so everyone knows.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteErrrr. And I thought Bathroom Hippo was an unusual nickname. Some people!
its a sick world
ReplyDeleteOkay, is it just me or does anyone else think those nicknames for girls that young are disturbing?
ReplyDeletebuddha girl: it should be! I totally agree with you!
ReplyDeletede: I can bet which one of you is called "Freckles".
btw: Sawyer is one of my faves on LOST. At least he's amusing.
mist: Go to any "Forever 21" store. Bet you could find some a$$ shorts there that have that on 'em.
Or Wal-mart.
Whichever.
hippo: it is and I agree ;-)
catch: yeah....and we're living in it....*sigh*
pud: Oh, I think we're all in agreement on that.
I really wanted to say something to her, but my meds prevent me from getting overly excited.
You know, I don't even know what to say....How did you not crack up at that?
ReplyDeletePlease tell me that you are joking?!
ReplyDeleteHopefully when Little Pussy, er I mean "Little Pissy" and Clitty Penguin, er I meant "City Penguin" have children... they will know better!
;)
~snicker~
I know someone whose kickname as a kid was Juicy-Booty.
ReplyDeleteI once worked in a job placement office where a woman applied for a job whose name was (and I kid you not) Velvet Beavers.
ReplyDeleteWhy do parents name their children such horrible names? Do they think it's funny? Do they think it will make them grow up tough... like naming a boy Sue?
It's amazing what peole call their kids! I am surprised she didn't just name them that.
ReplyDeleteWow. "E" just doesn't have the same ring to it as "Sugar-mama." I may have to come up with something new....
ReplyDeleteWe're messed up around here. We call my two girls Hobo and Waterspout (don't ask). The boys have so many names I couldn't begin to list them all. But none of them are PIMP, fo sho.
ReplyDeleteI think it's hilarious! Yey oh so weird :)
ReplyDeleteWhat's the big deal? My nickname as a kid was hot lips.
ReplyDeleteOh wait.
I feel a lot better about nicknaming my daughter "Silly"
ReplyDeleteI believe I just slapped my knee laughing at that. OH LORD that was funny.
ReplyDeleteHmmm... In my former life as a would-be meteorologist, I came up with a list of Ebonics hurricane names ...
ReplyDeleteAieshya ... Bo ... Chantel ... D'eion ... [ ] ... Shaquanda ... Tyrone ... [ ] ... Zooty ...
Actually, HotLipz's real name is ... HotLipz...
j r : years and years of experience with this type of people....
ReplyDeletenwg: Ummmm....you know me better than that! do you honestly think my daughters would EVER call their child a name like that?!?!
Puh-lease! ;-)
loops: Really? that's awful...
kc: but not as awful as "Velvet Beaver" WTF?
bid: I actually was surprised that she didn't!
e: Oh c'mon! We'll just call you "Sugar-mama" right now!
sunshine: Hobo and Waterspout? There must be a great story behind that! We have nicknames too, but nothing like "Sugar-mama"!
Thanks for stopping by Hell! :)
samantha: it was funny...and sad...
hotlipz: say no more....
limpy: You should!
lady k: Glad you got a laugh out of it! :)
arcturus: those are good!
I bet there is a sugar baby at home.
ReplyDeleteI feel dirty from just reading that. Euuuw.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blog.Unusual post :)
ReplyDeleteI wanted to comment yesterday but blogger was down!
ReplyDeleteThat woman needs help....
hoes and pimps.... accoring 2 our younger generation...That's putting it mildly!!!
ReplyDelete:o
Whatever happened to normal nicknames??? We call my youngest niece Banana because her name is Hannah. Hannah Banana... it makes sense darnit!!!
ReplyDeleteabout 50 of my students have the nickname "juicy". there are so many fucking juicies it's unbelievable. i have actual had students come in as kg'ers and think their given name is "baby-girl" "lil'*insert name here and pronounce as one word*" and "juicy" 5 years old and they actually cannot tell you their own name?!
ReplyDeleteand no, i don't let my kid have barbies let alone fucking bratz, i want her to care about her self image and cherish her femininity and sexuality, not see it as a tool to manipulate others with.
ick!
My oldest son had a girl named Shiteria in his elementry school, poor thing. We used to make up possible businesses that could qualify as shiterias.
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting for the future wave of Bratz body dismorphia. Young girls will want their noses removed and a quart of goo injected into their lips.