Sunday, November 12, 2006

Buster's Big Fix

Buster here..... guest posting.

That's me and Mom in the picture below (I'm the one in the red harness).

You may remember me from last Christmas when Mom posted a picture of me in the Elf ears.....or this Halloween when she humilited me by posting a picture of me in that ridiculous "witches hat". She posted a picture of Momo wearing it too ( Momo liked it.....little suck-up).

I look happy, don't I?

Well I won't be happy for long, 'cuz I'm gonna be neutered in the morning!!!!

That's right, people. My Mom has waited six years to have me neutered! What I want to know is: why now?!?!?

She tells me it's "for my own good"....something about my "health".

Don't try to sugarcoat it, Mom.

We both know what you're really doing is cutting off my naughty bits!

That picture below is of my puppy brothers. See how peaceful and relaxed they look?

Yeah.

That's because they've already been fixed. They're being all relaxed and shit just to taunt me.
They're both laughing on the inside.....(assholes!).

As for Mom....she's trying to act like this is no big deal.

But I know it's sorta bothering her.

Notice that pimple near her mouth?

She calls it "stress".

I call it "guilt".

Okay....I'm outta here. Mom is obviously feeling the guilt big time, as she's offering to walk me before "Desperate Housewives" comes on. Since there's nothing I can do about this "neutering" business (afterall, Mom outweighs me by like a thousand pounds), I'm gonna go with it....there are trees to mark and neighbor's yards to poop in!

See y'all on the other side....

Woof!

~Buster

20 comments:

  1. Dearest Buster,

    So sorry to hear about your upcoming surgery. That being said... been there, done that. All will be fine and the drugs are good!

    Wishing you the best,

    The Nowhere Puppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say it isnt so Buster not your naughty parts, I have been hearing my mom talk that shit to.
    Well anyway good luck tomorrow and keep your paws crossed.
    Two barks and a high five paw,
    your friend,
    Chico Loco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Buster,

    It is good to have the naughty bits go away for it will help you to be healthy and live longer. Good luck buddy!

    Pud

    ReplyDelete

  4. Buster,

    For a little cash under the table...or even some dog biscuits...I'll take care of that Momo once and for all!!! Muhaha...Oh crap..your mom's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im with nowhere girl buster..the drugs are good..on the way back from getting fixed..bill the dog was sitting in the back seat with a big shit eating grin on his face...weaving back and forth...and there is less to lick when cleaning now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Dear Buster,

    Please come check out my picture on my Mommys post. She will think you are perfect for me since you are getting denutted ( ooops..sorry...surgery). My Mom threatens to get me a hysterectomy at my young age too. And you know that will throw me into the change of life, and how many women can we stand going through the change in this house? Catch is hot one minute, cold the next..you could hang a side of beef in her bedroom its so cold. SO call me when your surgery is over...I may have to make a little trip since you got your vasectomy! Im sure my Mother would approve of you! Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nowhere Puppy: Thanks so much for your kind wishes and the info on the drugs.

    At least the drugs are something to look forward to....

    Chico Loco: Mi amigo! Como estas'? Tu sabes que yo voy a ser tan pobre en la manana.... probresito! :(

    Como se dice' en Espanol: this sucks?

    pud: Thanks a bunch! I like pretty ladies!

    hippo: I may take you up on your offer....damn it! Mom is looking over my shoulder....

    jackiesue: Good to know that Bill the dog came out of his surgery ok and feeling no pain. I hope I do that well!

    Gabby: I'm on my way over to your Mom's post to check out your picture. I'm sure you're a cutie! I already like your name! :)

    Oh, and I hear ya on that "change" business. My Mom keeps it so cold that all we "men" in the house have to wear sweaters and cover up with blankets while she wears short pajamas and tank tops!



    What's up with that?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Six years?! Let the little guy have his nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. mist: I would....but he keeps peeing on stuff in the new casa, won't sleep more than three hours at a time (at night), is super hyper, etc. I'm hoping this will calm him down.

    I know for sure it'll piss him off....

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHA cute post, sorry Buster hang in there buddy it will be over soon!

    You should have demanded to watch Meekrat Manor or something to get payback.

    Cute dogs pissy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Phats: I'll let him watch Meerkat Manor during his recuperation. He'll have earned it!

    I think my pups are cute too. But I'm supposed to since I'm their mom. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh Buster !!!

    I can just imagine how you feel.

    My toes are curling up just thinking of it.
    They always say it's for your own good. Yeah Right !! It's not them hey ??
    Cheer up mate, there is life after surgery.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. tl: Buster is currently fast asleep. Unlike me. I'll be sure to give him your message and well wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Buster, be thankful at least that you're not a cat like me because not only would your Mom have you neutered, but she'd also have you de-clawed. AND you'd have to stay inside the house forever and never get to get any closer to the outdoors than what you can see from a window. Damn her.

    Your friend,
    Charlie-Cat

    ReplyDelete
  15. Charlie-cat: You've made some good points. I appreciate that...especially coming from a cat! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable ... adorable ... adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  17. arcturus: Buster and I both thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. First, you're cute as hell. I hadn't seen a pic of you since I'm new in the "neighborhood".

    Second, I'd love your help as we will be getting a puppy for our dog-lover son on his birthday in May and I've never been a dog owner before. Pointers would be good.

    Third, I'm adding you to my blogroll, not because you need more readers or anything because you have tons, but I'm just damn lazy and it's less clicking for me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. sunshine: thanks! You are too kind! ;-)

    I would be happy to offer any advice I could when you're ready to get a pup for your son. Dogs are the best! :)

    Thanks for the link! I have you bookmarked and will add you when I finish nursing Buster back to health. :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!