Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sasquatch

I would suggest putting down any beverages that you may be holding....
i.e. cups of coffee, cokes, etc.

swallow any food that may be in your mouth.....


Don't say I didn't warn you.....

p.s. It's not work safe.

************************************************************************************





"Sasquatch"



Thoughts?


***********************************************************************************

Again.....3 Stars Snaps to Kay-Kay for sending me this gem.



67 comments:


  1. Good Lord!!!!!!!!!!


    I've just lost all interest in women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The words "weed whacker" just came to mind.

    "In the jungle, the mighty jungle..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made an audible groan.

    My wife said, "What?"

    I said, "You don't want to know."

    Must hit the back-button quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I know is I owe you a beer for warning me or else I would have spit mine out all over this laptop & had a very hard time explaining to work EXACTLY how I ruined it.

    I heeded your warning. Any advice on how to ward of the nightmares now?

    ReplyDelete


  5. I find that swallowing Listerine proves to be helpful in these matters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hippo: heh heh!!! I don't blame you!

    phoenix: I don't think there's a weed whacker made that could cut that bush!

    ajooja: What? Your wife wouldn't see the humor? ;-)

    rat: Glad I saved you a beer, buddy!

    As for the nightmares....look at some of your boobie pictures! ;-)

    hippo: I'm sure everyone thanks you for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA That is classic, thanks for the warning of no drinking or anything too funny!

    So, how is your puppy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who needs underwear when you've got a natrual fur bikini?

    No wait, I can do better..

    She looks like she's giving birth to Jimi Hendrix. Ha!

    no no...

    George Costanza called. He wants his toupee back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loops: Hahaha! I think the Jimii Hendrix one is my favorite! But they're all good! *LOL*

    phats: I thought a warning was in order ;-)

    Buster is doing so great. He's trying to act like he didn't have surgery! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great, I'll never sleep now, or if I do, I dream about being attacked by a giant hairball...

    ReplyDelete
  11. bruce: heh! I hope you don't dream of a giant hairball, but if you do~just cough it up! ;-)

    jackiesue: I love it! "Snatchsquash"

    So simple....yet so eloquent. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. She needs a brush hog to clear that mess out...that cant be real....can it? lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is the largest patch of hair that I have ever seen in my life. My snatch looks positively malnourished now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have this raging need to track this woman down and give her a brazilian.

    Then again...ew.

    CP.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thoughts?

    If I wasn't gay before I am now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking like that. There's not much chance of it breeding.
    Is there ??
    God ! I hope not.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (and what's that underneath her booblike things?)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I have gone blind. Is that even humanly possible?

    I know where Hoffa is.

    ReplyDelete
  19. MY EYES!

    Holy shit, that is the biggest bush I've ever seen. And unfortunately, I've seen alot of bushes in my line of work.

    ReplyDelete
  20. THAT IS NASTY BEYOND BELIEF!!!!

    I enjoy your twisted sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks, Pissy. I think I'm going into a relapse. Nobody needs that first thing in the morning. UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ward??? I think the Beaver needs a trim.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I always wondered what the porn queens did after they aged out. I guess that's their idea of keeping the neat triangle?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bloody Hell ! I am speechless.

    Wouldnt want to do her pap smear...

    Come to think of it I wouldnt want to do anyones pap smear. Can you imagine doing them on people who like to conserve water and resources (AKA people who don't wash!)

    ReplyDelete
  25. please tell me that this is the work of photo shop?!

    I'm scared. HOld me.

    ReplyDelete
  26. catch: heh! I don't know if there's a bush hog big enough to take that down!

    mist: lol @ "malnourished"

    loops: me too!

    cp: I know you're a brave woman, but c'mon! ;-)

    allen: It'll do that to a man, won't it? ;-)

    tl: Probably not.
    Unless some man is extremely.
    desparate.
    Or extremely drunk!

    dutchie: a hostage?

    j r: I know where Hoffa is might be my favorite yet! *LOL*

    nonny: heh! When I saw "it"~ I actually said (outloud) GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!

    and then I sent Kay-Kay an email saying that!

    btw: they couldn't pay me enough to do what you do.... you are a brave, brave woman.

    I salute you!

    pud: it IS nasty beyond belief. Aren't you glad I posted it? ;-)

    fridaysweb: Hadn't thought of that! I'd hate to see the porno movies this ...ummmm...person...might have been in. ;-)

    pixie: pretty freakin' gross, huh?
    If that thing didn't wash....we could probably use the stench as a nerve gas during wartime.

    lady k: Sorry, dude! But I DID warn you! ;-)

    sunshine: Poor Ward!!! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  27. nwg: I don't think it is....

    unfortunately, "it" looks real....

    ReplyDelete
  28. For once in my life, I am speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  29. If we could all just be relieved that this was some kind photoshopping silliness....but holy crap, I'm afraid it's not. I'm betting it's for real.

    The only thing I'm curious about is, what would cause the expression this person is displaying....a full length mirror?

    ReplyDelete
  30. kc: Really? I was too shocked to be speechless when I saw it!

    steve: You wouldn't be able to find it!

    jerr: I think it's real too....and I also think maybe she just came out of a sauna or something (the building in the background). Which would help explain the expression on her face.

    That.

    Or what you said. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Holy geez! Someone could get lost in there!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Holy Hell Batman!!

    I wasn't expecting that, she needs to take a trip to the salon for some waxing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Pretty. Such a picture might turn the straightest guy gay if it were between that and, say, Tom Welling. Of course, that's usually not the choice.

    I suppose it's not a photoshopped image.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Holy frigging #$&@! That woman must have been the inspiration for the brazilian bikini wax!

    I had to laugh at your warnings cause I just gave a similar warning on my last post! LMAO! Great minds warn alike! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  35. paul b: yeah! and nobody would go look for them!

    kristi: how many candles would have to die to create enough wax for that thatch?!?!?

    limpy: Good one! :)

    Arcturus: Isn't she lovely?

    Mimi: I think you may be right!

    Bostick: Even if you wanted to (and I really don't think you do) would you be able to find it?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  36. I guess I've been on the internet too long, but I wasn't really shocked by it. I was expecting something worse, like tubgirl or goatse.

    ReplyDelete
  37. pissy..there are no words that can describe my thoughts at this moment in time.
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  38. Pissy, You have to read my post about the mustache. This would scar her for life!!!! Barf!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I got this and I knew what to expect, but I still gasp every time! Could you imagine what she must have seen to have that expression!

    ReplyDelete
  40. LMAO I dont know what to say.

    ReplyDelete
  41. loops: It was the vast amount of hair that did it for me.

    Please post pictures of Tubgirl and Goatse!

    Edge/Jef: Clorax eye wash?

    fab: heh!

    t c: I understand..... ;-)

    bid: I'm on my way!

    jmeped: I wondered if anybody else had already seen this. I litterally jumped when I saw it!

    Maybe she saw the male version of herself...that would explain the expression on her face!

    ReplyDelete
  42. oh, no no no. I only get like 11 or 12 visitors, and I'm pretty sure tubgirl would scare away at least 10.

    ReplyDelete
  43. lori: heh! Really...what can you say! ;-)

    hotlipz: I know, right?!?!? ;-)

    loops: Aw....c'mon! I'm really curious now!

    ReplyDelete
  44. 52 Comments!!! I am posting the wrong sort of women's photos.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Rat: Don't feel bad.... 9 of the comments are mine. ;-)

    sunny: It does boggle the mind, doesn't it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  46. No amount of warning, could have prepared me for that. I think someone could use a gallon of Nair...

    ReplyDelete
  47. one word: PhotoShop.

    ReplyDelete
  48. babygirl: Well....I tried to warn y'all... ;-)

    As for the Nair...I don't know...does it come in "Industrial Strength"?

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Sheila: heh! Thanks for stopping by~haven't seen you around in a while! :)

    anonymous: We've come to the conclusion that it's not photoshopped....

    but you could be right.

    we'll never know for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  49. atilla: Clorox eye wash!

    denise: Isn't it?!? ;-)

    thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. They say for everyone there is that special someone. But if this gal marries a guy with a big beard, I hope they don't get braided together on a wild rug munching adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  51. That picture took the words right outta my mouth. (But it makes me look like a super-model.)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Oh Holy Mother of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins.....

    I swear to GOD it looks like she's got a grizzly bear in a leg lock.

    Fuck me.

    ReplyDelete
  53. DEAR LIVING GOD!

    THE EYES, THEY BURN!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!