and may not have a chance to post while I'm there,
but I wanted to wish all of you a
Happy Thanksgiving.
I'll let you pick out your own card.


*actual title of Thanksgiving book for children
but I wanted to wish all of you a
Happy Thanksgiving.
I'll let you pick out your own card.


*actual title of Thanksgiving book for children


Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Pissy!
ReplyDeleteFunny turkeys.
Kim: Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great time in Atlanta....and have a great Thanksgiving....also visit my Thanksgiving Blog sometime and share all the fun and joy of this wonderful celebration!!!!
ReplyDeletesafe travels
ReplyDeleteAh, caramba!
ReplyDeleteCute turkeys Pissy! Have a lovely Thanksgiving!! God bless you and your family!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteer..
looks like snatchsquash out of the oven.
You have a great Thanksgiving too! Be safe, but most importantly ~ Have fun!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteDitto! I intend to fully enjoy this no-pressure holiday. Eat, drink and be merry.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving Pissy :)
ReplyDeleteGobble gobble.
ReplyDelete(To frere jaques)
Mr. Turkey, Mr. Turkey,
Big and fat, Big and fat,
I am going to eat you, I am going to eat you,
Just like that, just like that.
~Jef
sean: Well, thank you! I will come by and visit your Thanksgiving blog.
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by :)
cad: Thank you :)
rat: heh heh!
catch: Thank you~I hope you and your family have a good one too! :)
hippo: I thought about that!
pud: Thanks! It should be lots of fun! :)
loops: I know! and then before you know it: Christmas will be here!
sunshine: Exactly! No pressure!
pixie: thanks! Are you cooking for Thanksgiving this year? ;-)
jef: Gobble Gobble Gobble! I love your little turkey song! ;-)
Call me when you're in Atlanta. Oh wait, my cell phone is still waterlogged from the toilet. Email me.
ReplyDeleteI love the second card, LOL
ReplyDeleteHave a great Thanksgiving!
Have a great Turkey day..
ReplyDelete:(
have a good trip and a happy happy thanksgiving..
ReplyDeleteHave a great thanksgiving Pissy!!
ReplyDeleteI want card 2!!!
Safe travels. I liked card number three.
ReplyDeleteenjoy your trip.
Happy turkey day you slut!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust kidding about the slut thing
Dont poop your pants!
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. I'll send you an email before Monday. As for those cards, well, truth to tell, I wouldn't pick either of them.
ReplyDeleteI am going to miss you again! I leave tomorrow for Tennessee. :( Have fun though! Don't you just love GaBelle's house?! We found a cool new shop when I visited..ask her to show you!
ReplyDeleteHave a great, safe trip.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat cards!
ReplyDeleteGobble gobble, you have a great weekend, too!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletePissy!!!
*catches breath*
There's a bomb on the plane. Don't get on that plane!!
I'm just teasing. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!
-hug-
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
ReplyDeletePS: First hehehehe, I loved it that made my day. ;)
Happy Thanksgiving, Pissy! Hope you have a wonderful time!!! Do some Christmas shopping for me, will ya?
ReplyDeletemist: done!
ReplyDeletedutchie: heh! I like the second one too!
tl: thanks! :)
jackiesue: Hope you have a good one with your family! :)
phats: it's yours! ;-)
melanie: thanks! and thanks for stopping by! :)
bostick: I'll try really hard not to poop my pants, but if I do, I'll be sure to let you know about it.
You slut! ;-)
arcturus: Where'e my email?!?
peachie: Awwww...I hate that we're gonna miss each other again! But you have a safe trip home and kiss those babies for me! ;-)
orhan: thank you! :)
Mr Fab: Thanks~you too!
samantha: I liked 'em!
rat: Gobble Gobble! Have you gotten over that groggy feeling yet?
hippo: You're so bad! I love it!
hugs to you! ;-)
lori: heh! I'm glad it made you laugh!
dramedy girl: you know I'm gonna shop! What do you need? ;-)
I liked the bottom pic. It looks prime for getting stuffed.
ReplyDelete