I've seen that one before. So dang funny. It's one of those images that stick in my head and make me laugh out loud later when it's totally inappropriate and every one around me thinks I'm nuts.
what about the dude who didn't know his left from his right? i think that's a pretty good statement regarding the public education system in this country.
For starters....just call me "Pissy". The "Big" is just to distinguish me from my youngest daughter who is basically a 28 year old smarter, prettier version of me. Ok then....I'm a Southern smart-ass, lets just get that out of the way right now. I've been described as grumpy, opinionated, "pissy" and funny. And that was by people who love me. Imagine what people who hate me say. Bitches....
Can't. Stop. Laughing!!! I just might make that my new desktop image. Sometimes slow days are the best.
ReplyDeleteThat's too much.
ReplyDeleteThat is cute!
ReplyDeletethat comic's just wrong.
ReplyDeleteI love it!
lady k: I KNOW, right?!?!? It cries out to be a desktop image. ;-)
ReplyDeletemist: I agree.
pud: I thought so too. :)
lla: heh heh! isn't it? ;-)
I've seen that one before. So dang funny. It's one of those images that stick in my head and make me laugh out loud later when it's totally inappropriate and every one around me thinks I'm nuts.
ReplyDeletewhat about the dude who didn't know his left from his right? i think that's a pretty good statement regarding the public education system in this country.
ReplyDeleteI've seen that before and it always makes me laugh! Nice 1!
ReplyDeleteVery funny! Just found your blog - love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty funny, but I thought your comments about the folks coming into the DNA testing office were very funny, too!
ReplyDeleteMaybe pot does have a social utility function afterall.
I love that! It's hilarious!
ReplyDeletethanks..after my day..i needed a good laugh..
ReplyDeleteThat really is flippin funny!
ReplyDeleteomg!
ReplyDeleteroflmao
LOL
ReplyDeleteOH my god. That is hysterical!!
ReplyDeleteI stole it Pissy. I'm so sorry. I just couldn't help myself. It's too funny. Forgive me.
ReplyDelete