I've reserved the pool at the club for the party. I've hosted many parties and showers there....some of you may remember....and even remember the pictures of those events. I'm too pissed off to provide a link. But trust me: it's a nice place.
So imagine my delight yesterday afternoon when I arrived at the pool to find this:
but all over the brick walls of the pavilion. Nice, huh?Turns out....some single, neglectful mom/ pharmacist/rich neighborhood ho ~threw a 13th birthday party for her daughter the day before. Stupid bitch gave the kids "washable" grafitti paint and those kids went to town on those brick walls.
Sure....they tried to clean it off...but it didn't come off.
I'm calling both of the owners of the development today.
That shit WILL be off those walls by August 25th, goddamn it!
p.s. The reason I knew who did it? The neglected children of this stupid bitch were at the pool. ALONE. Which is not allowed. They told me they did it....volunteered the information. So yeah...a barely 13 year old and an 11 year old are alone at the pool.....there is no lifeguard of course....and the rules at the gate say "no unaccompanied children under the age of 16". Guess that rule doesn't apply to stupid bitches.

Rules and stupid bitches! Yeah that's the problem. I'm sure it will all be cleaned up by the 25th though.
ReplyDeleteI don't want to be around if its not!!
LOL @ "rich neighborhood ho". hahaha. Well, at least you have a few weeks until the party. I'm sure it will be gone by then.
ReplyDeletenow that totally sucks... as far as wedding uh ohs go.. I almost had a major one.. at the country club where my reception is going to be the night before the reception they are hosting a huge party for kids there... I am praying by the time of our reception all will be well...had my wedding cake been 2 inches bigger at the base they were not going to have room for it in there cooler.. seems Edgars bakery does not deliver on Sundays so they are delivering my cake Saturday afternoon... just praying I dont have any cake nightmares in November to share.. but I have to say.. I think you win with the paint story.. lord I hope they can clean that mess up.. good luck with that... oh and by the way .. this party ( at the country club) the night before my wedding is for 13 year old too..!!! Yikes...
ReplyDeletethere's never a shortage of stupidity....sadly.
ReplyDeleteOh boy. Pissy's gonne kill someone and then hide the DNA.
ReplyDeleteebezp: I know, right? I don't know if it'll be cleaned up by the 25th....I've been trying to get them to replace the bulbs over the bathroom vanity for three years!
ReplyDeleteBut this is a tab bit more serious....
de: she really is! Yeah....I expect it to be gone by then...one way or another.
honib: OMG! Which country club is this? It's in Birmingham, right? I SERIOUSLY hope it all goes well for you....that is so much more important than an engagement party!
WOW! You should make sure someone goes and checks the facility out on Sunday morning...to make sure it's cleaned up and your cake is still in one piece. Please keep me posted on this!
jerr: I know, right? :(
limpy: Nah... I can't kill anybody.... I wouldn't want to miss the wedding. *LOL*
They should do the whole "Tom Sawyer thing" have Negletive Momma white wash the walls.
ReplyDeletegood luck gal! ;)
Wow. I can't believe the facility would allow such a thing even if it's supposed to be washable. I'll bet some facility coordinator is getting his/her ass chewed right now by the higher management.
ReplyDeleterules and stupid bitches, don't get on so well
ReplyDeleteYay for Pissy! You always kick ass!
ReplyDeleteYou need me to take her out?
ReplyDeleteI know people who know people. Just sayin'...
yeah - that washable stuff is not as washable as someone might think
ReplyDeletejust like so called erasable markers...
that's so shitty - i hope it gets cleared off in time. rich bitch will blame: 1) graffiti paint manufacturers 2) pool managers and their paint selection 3) you 4) her kids
instead of owning up to her poor personal judgment
deflection and blame
I would have left them there. Sometimes gene pools just cleanse themselves, if you know what I mean ;) Can I come to that party? I'll behave, honest! :D
ReplyDeleteI hope the stupid rich bitch has to pay big time to have it removed. Why didn't she let them "paint" her million dollar house?
ReplyDeleteThat really sucks!! I can't believe they were unsupervised and then the parents didn't notice this??? I hope you get this taken care of before your party. I am sure you will. But it is a stress you sure don't need.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you hang out by my pool, Ms Bitchy Rulz. We've had so many naked girls in the pool after 10 PM (not allowed) with so many beer bottles (not allowed) with the music cranked way too loud (not allowed). Can't you get that BAM that's on the infomercials at 4 AM?
ReplyDeleteI'm so tired ... DON'T hang out by my pool (kind of messes up the joke).
ReplyDeleteWow Pissy...I hope they get that cleaned up in time....but Im sure they wont leave that on the wall too long....it looks like crap. WHat the hell was that ho thinkin????
ReplyDeleteThat's so lame - I can't even believe they let them have that crap to begin with...
ReplyDeleteThe mom must be a hottie. Have you noticed how all pharmaceutical salespeople are gorgeous women?
ReplyDeleteBut I really don't think you have any choice but to rat them out. Rat them out for the graffiti and for the underage, unattended swimming.
And, you know, it really takes a lot of nerve to spray paint a building - whether the can says washable or not - and then leave without actually washing it.
Seriously.
There are way too many stupid people on this planet. But if I know my Pissy, this shit will be taken care of!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is the Pinetree Country Club.. man I have to say I am worried but my cousin who is a an events coordinator (she lives in fla and is coming in for the wedding) has decided that should the cake get ruined we can always go to publix and pick up some pretty cakes.. my wedding cake though is kinda special .. its going to be chocolate with ganauche (sp) in between the layers... so it has to be refridgerated... say a little extra prayer for me the weekend of Nov. 18th lol... will let ya know what happens
ReplyDeleteGo get em pissy, make heads roll!
ReplyDeleteWhat stupid kids to fess up guess their stupid bitch mom didn't teach them anything.
Gotta love those moms who think it is everyone elses responsibility to watch their children!
ReplyDeleteHope it gets taken care of before the party!
That is horrible. They should have to clean it up. I would be pissed too. Big TIME!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh...such is the winds of our time: it's always someone else's fault.
ReplyDeleteI say in this situation the mother should have had them clean it off before even leaving - don't people have to sign anything stating that they have to leave it as they found it? That's awful.
"That shit WILL be off those walls by August 25th, goddamn it!"
ReplyDeleteThe Gospel of Big Pissy. Amen.
As a concept, washable graffiti sounds like an oxymoron.
AAAiiiggghhhh!!!! That's just horrible!
ReplyDeleteugh.
ReplyDeletethey really ought to make people pass some sort of test, or get some sort of license, before they are allowed to spawn... (although, if they did, I probably wouldn't have been allowed to have Schecky!)
I hope that one of your next posts tells the story of how the tweens are out there with a pressure washer. Which neglectful-mom has to pay for.
I kind of liked it.
ReplyDeleteThen again, I'm a bit weird.
Thanks for helping me to see that.
beerspit: normally...I probably wouldn't have cared.
ReplyDeleteIt just wasn't the look I was going for.... ;-)