Friday, August 31, 2007

I'll be back....


Eventually.....

I know I said I was going to be a better blogger (say that 3 times real fast!), but I've spent this week recovering from the last two weeks....then this afternoon, we got some not-so-good-medical news from Sweet Man's doctor.

So.......I won't be posting again until we get the report back.

I'm just not feeling it....not in the mood....too many other things on my mind.

Please think positive thoughts for Sweet Man.

Now.....play nice until I get back!

45 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. If you need me I am here. PRAYING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!

    But he'll be fine. He's a big, healthy, robust tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pissy..I will keep Sweet Man in my prayers, hoping for the very best for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping for the best. My thoughts are with you and your man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive thoughts for the both of you BP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y'all are in my thoughts. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pissy, I'll be thinking about you and sweet man. Sending my best vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big hugs and good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. May the best of your dreams be the least of what you realize.

    I'm praying, mantra-ing, and sending energy out there for both you and Sweet Man.

    *hard hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending lots of good thoughts your way. Hope Sweet Man is ok.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I am so sorry Hon! I'll be thinking of both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm thinking good thoughts for the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prayers and positive thoughts for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prayers en route. Hang in there, girl and let us know how it's going. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh darling, just you take care of yourself!

    if God hears any of my prayers anymore, it will be that all is well and you can return to us safe and sound

    ReplyDelete
  16. I understand the whole taking a break thing.

    Good luck Sweetness and give all my best to Sweet Man.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am sorry - you are in my thoughts...take good care of yourself..

    ReplyDelete
  18. im or call me tomorrow.
    or i will bug you.
    ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Take your time pissy and hope everything is OK!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thoughts and prayers. Don't know what Sweet Man is up against, but I'm a pregnant cancer survivor so anything is possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You and Sweet man are in my thoughts and prayers... what it is.. no mattter how bad.. or how scarey... You can handle it.. I have been down the fear road a time or 2 with Steve.. prostate cancer.. and we thought possibly another cancer a few months ago.(all is well) ... and through really rough rides with secondary infections related to the cancer surgery.. so ... what ever it is.. it can be dealt with.. no further than an email away.. Take care now..

    ReplyDelete
  22. i will be lighting candles and sending out boocu's prayers for you both...

    ReplyDelete
  23. I finally started to post some of the photos if you need a diversion.

    ReplyDelete
  24. this doesn't sound good. sending good vibes to you. :hug:

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh sweetpea - I am sending nothing positive thoughts and good vibes your way...

    all fingers and toes crossed,
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wishing you and SM a lot of love and prayers! You are never far from my thoughts, doll. Hang in there. He will be fine. I am a Princess and I say so.

    CP

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi BP, I hope things are going well for you. I miss your blog updates.

    ReplyDelete
  28. My positive thoughts and vibes are going out to you and Sweet Man!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Girl, thoughts and prayers are with you and your Sweet Man. Mean it! Hang in there and stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh gosh---sending you guys my best thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  31. checking back - hoping and praying things are OK

    ReplyDelete
  32. You are wise to focus on you and your husband blogging isn't that important but understand we love and care about you and your family.
    My thoughts and prayers are with the both of you.
    HUGS BP and Sweet Man.
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  33. You are both in my prayers---thinking of you, Pissy!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am sorry to hear that.

    Sending positive vibes your way.

    Feel free to call me if you want to sound off!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thinking good thoughts. Sending special good vibes your way. If you need anything...you know. We're all here for you. No cute pictures necessary, Darlin', just let us keep your spirits up when you need it.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!