Friday, August 3, 2007

Woot!


As of today, I've lost 23 pounds and have reached my original goal weight.

I celebrated by eating a 2 piece chicken strip kid's meal from Sonic. (Only 5 Weight Watchers points)

I've decided that I want to lose another 10 pounds. I'm not stressing about it....it can come off when it comes off. I plan on continuing with what I've been doing....and I'm expecting to lose some during the boot camp. But maybe I'll gain some.....muscle weighs more than fat and all that...all I know is: I want arms like that chick's a few posts down.

Hope everybody has a great weekend!

21 comments:

  1. Oh, that's so great!!!

    I've probably lost 23 pounds, but it's because I lost 42 and gained the rest back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ms pissy....I knew you'd make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ajooja: Thanks! You're so funny! *L*

    jerr: Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Keep it up...or should I say "Keep it off"? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet she wants your legs & smile! Good luck. Have a great weekend, Mrs. Guns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you should go for another 10 pounds. That's too much. Just work on staying where you are. In the long run, it's more doable, and probably better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Pissy! I need to follow your example.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!!!! That is awesome news! And you're already gorgeous so don't sweat those last 10 lbs too much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pissy- that is GREAT news, congratulations. I'm working on the same goal. Although in the meantime my damn dryer keeps shrinking my pants...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations

    I knew you'd do it but surely enough already?!

    Well it would be for me!!

    ReplyDelete

  11. That is SOOO AWESOME!!

    I haven't hit my goal weight yet. But I have lost weight (due to bad reasons). I've got almost 30 pounds to go.

    You know you suck when your ideal weight is still considered fat. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pissy, I'm so proud of you! I know the weight-loss road way too well and think you've done a spectacular job!

    Shake your money-maker, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, so you are following
    WW? I bought the kit from e-bay but re-sold it because I just couldn't get into it.

    LOL@ the comment about the dryer shrinking pants, WP always accuses me of shrinking his stuff in the dryer.Whats odd though is neither mine or his brothers stuff shrinks!Hmmm funny that...

    ReplyDelete
  14. you rock!

    just make sure we get pictures ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is amazing. you have such strong will. vacation always screws me up :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats, maybe next week you can splurge on a Mighty Kids Meal.

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats, girlie girl!!!

    prob'ly see you in a few weeks! WOOT!!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!