Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This reminds me.....


I need to schedule an eye exam,
a mammogram
~AND~
an appointment with...
of all things....
a freakin' periodontist!!!!!


ACK!

20 comments:

  1. LOL...too funny. We have the same sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dejoni: I know! I can tell from your blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the list! I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jmeped! where have you been?!?!?

    I've missed you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I must confess
    I have no idea what a periodontist is
    and to be honest I'm scared to look it up!
    I hope your tests go well tho, whatever they are checking out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your well wishes on my nasty oral surgery. My appointment with the Butcher, aka my periodontist, was not bad at all. As a matter of fact, it didn't hurt a bit. She was so good that I didn't even know when she pulled my wisdom tooth. The crown lengthening is no big deal, just a lot of scary noises. She drugged me up with two Valium for the procedure, and the pain meds mixed with wine have me feeling no pain at all tonight. We'll see what the morning brings, but so far, a lot of stress and bitterness for no reason.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So...is a periodontist the same as an oral surgeon?

    Love the cartoon...right up my alley! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, periodontist - not good. :-( Hopefully you're not having to have perioscaling done - if so, I feel you pain. That's not a pleasant experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, the lovely mammogram. I have to go every 6 months, it's so old now I think I can run the machine myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder if I could do that with HNT rear ends?

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! Yep...we all have to get a "tune up" at least once a year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. my doc told me i have to have my first mammogram... i must've looked like i was going to faint because she said i could wait until later this year. later is good. never is better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That makes TWO of us!

    Holy cow that made me laugh! I can just picture my dog in glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My contacts are getting so worn out, they're foggy by the afternoon.

    Why do we procrastinate so???

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have spent more time at the dentist in the last two months...that I have in years! (OH...and money too!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. good luck with that..i make apts. then call back and cancel them..

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!