
Baby V did this for the first time yesterday:
....put her hands on my cheeks and her forehead
against mine.
It was so sweet and spontaneous.
I almost cried.
Thank goodness today was the last day.
*sigh*
I would have just gotten more and more attached.
Now on to the next job adventure!

High-five to ya!!
ReplyDeleteAwww... you need a grand-kid! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI've never even had the chance to hold your face in my hands and rest my forehead against yours...and I'm attached to you. I can only imagine.
ReplyDeleteHUGS to you, this day.
ahhh, how sweet..she loves you...as we all do.
ReplyDeletewhat a baby doll! She was so lucky to have you this fall. :)
ReplyDeleteJust precious, Pissy. Are you sure you "almost" instead of "definitely" cried?
ReplyDeleteCome to my house and be a nanny, I assure you won't get attached to my damn wild indians!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I had answered each one of your comments and Little Pissy's laptop ate the comment! It hates me....I'm convinced! :(
ReplyDeletep.s. You are all very sweet and kind and yes, Alix: I DID cry. But just a little. Then I FORCED myself to stop. ;-)
ReplyDelete