Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nanny Diaries: Call back and new adventures

Guess where I'm working tomorrow?!?!?!

Yep, back with the cute Baby V !!!!

Her mom emailed me Sunday to ask if I could help out on Wednesday.

I almost said no.

Because like my oldest daughter said: I've already had "closure" there.

But then I thought: well, I'm not doing anything else that day and it's a little extra money..... so I said yes.

~and

In other nanny news: I interviewed for a new nanny position today. The family lives in a house that looks a lot like the one pictured below.


only cooler and not on a lake.

Fingers crossed, everybody!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. NICE house! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for the new gig.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Pissy Go! Soon you'll have your own tv show. Pissy's way with Kiddies, or something like that.

    Cool house, but weird. Is that the old California modern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your name and had to come and visit.

    Hope you get to work in this amazing house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool.
    Fingers crossed here too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanna: It IS! Thanks! :)

    Jackie Sue: Thanks! I hope so too! :)

    Alix: LOL That's what I need: my own tv show! :)

    Yes, the house is definitely unusual for this area. It was built in '03 on two lots which previously held traditional houses. The driveway to the house is so long it even has a bridge you have to cross to get to the house. LOL

    Jenny Mac: Thanks for stopping by and for the well wishes! :)

    Rainwolf: Thank you so much! :)

    yorksnbeans: Thanks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cool that house. Our last house had a flat roof/rectangular design thing. So glad you are nannying. I think you would be fabulous at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know that this is the house from "When a stranger calls" right?

    I suggest you read the plot on IMDB to realize the irony/horror :P

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!