Wednesday, February 1, 2006

I know it's only Wednesday

but with a picture like this, why wait?



I am currently trying to decide which pair of jeans to cut off so I can give this chick a run for the money this Friday.

My thighs are AT LEAST as big as her's!

With the cut-offs, I plan on wearing my "Latin Girls are Hot" t-shirt!

It's black with red letters.

I look good in black and red.

31 comments:

  1. Umm...ok....she looks just like me only I'm caucasian.

    I showed this to Mr. Sign and he almost hurt himself laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn: She looks alot like me only I'm hispanic.

    Well, my boobs are smaller, but my thighs and butt would rival her's.

    I thought the picture was really funny and with the way things have been going for me lately, I needed a chuckle.

    I hope you know it's all in fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Currently sitting on my ass eating Pringles. ...suddenly I'm not that hungry anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm in love! She's dreamy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww Jeeeez Pissy!

    There's always a bad apple in the group that has to ruin it for everyone!

    Have a great day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. for once - and you really should make a note of this - i am speechless..........

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought I'd see Missy Elliott on your Blog, Pee.

    I'm sure your thighs are nowhere near as big. Mind you, imagine being headlocked by those Canadian Redwoods ?

    TIMBBBBERRRRRR !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think she works down the hall from me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen that one before. It's so damn funny!

    I was worked in an office where casual Fridays ended after one of the women showed up in her pajamas. She said they were her comfy-around-the-house-clothes, but we all knew they were her jammies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bruce: 3 words: clorox eye wash

    Mr. Fabulous:(Love your name, btw)
    hee hee! I'll get 'ya her number!

    kb: you got that right! and thanks!

    t cole: duly noted :)

    ben: I busted out laughing when I read your comment! the image of you headlocked by those canadian redwoods!!!! hahahahaha!!!

    e: ha! Sadly I sometimes see women dressed like this in the court house. Can't figure out why they don't throw them out.

    kc: I've had it awhile~I saved it for when I needed a chuckle.

    While I LOVE and LIVE in my jammies at home, even I wouldn't wear 'em to work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. meredith: her picture does tend to kill and appetite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. And to think, I don't have the nerve to wear a two piece....

    Yep, I gotta work on my whole mojo thing here!

    Love your site - and your name!! I'll be back!

    Happy HNT from Atlanta!!

    Ladybug

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ladybug: Welcome!
    and I hear 'ya, sister! When I'm at the pool, I cover up just to go to the restroom! :)

    Thanks for your kind words about my site :)I love yours~too cute! I have a thing about Paris...even though I haven't been back in years....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is that Janet Jackson? I heard she really blew up and gained a million pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think that's Tyra during her fat suit episode.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel so friggin hot, skinny, and beautiful right now.

    Thanks Pissy...

    ReplyDelete
  17. whoa!!!!

    suddenly I feel light headed...must be because all the blood just deserted my penis.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stop it!!!!!
    I LOVE my Big Pissy just the way she is...yum yum.

    tc

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gurl-howchugetmypitcher!? LOL

    haha Phoenix - it can't be Miss Jackson as I recently read (and saw the pix) that she went out and got the Hoover Vac treatment - she's like a black Laura Flynn Boyle now. *snorting at own joke*

    ReplyDelete
  20. your thighs and butt WOULD NOT rival hers!!!! Are you CRAZY!?!?!

    but i love the pic, nonetheless! :) I needed a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Phoenix: good call on the 'JJ' resemblence! but Janet has been 'Hovered' now... ha!

    De: again: good call! But 'Ty-ty' has a better weave :)

    NWG: You're welcome!! ha!

    Jerry: hahahahahahaha!!!!!

    top cat: bet you say that to all the girls!!! :)

    rocky: You're so funny! yep. 'JJ' is the black Laura Flynn Boyle! good one!

    City: c'mon! you know I go some juicy thighs!!! hee hee!

    Glad I made 'ya laugh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Of course I know it's all in fun! This pic is frickin' hilarious!

    I had to send it to Mr. Sign. He's going to use it in a meeting today with his employees to reference their casual Fridays. He thanks you for finding it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jenn: that's a relief. I wouldn't want to offend you. somebody else, sure! But not you! :)

    Tell Mr. Sign I'm glad I could be of service! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm with t_cole...I got nothing.

    I now need to crawl around the floor and find my eyeballs. They popped out when your page loaded.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What's scary about this picture. I see women who like like this, size and clothing, all the time in Hollywood. When I saw your picture i thought, "Oh. Pissy's been to Hollywood Blvd recently!" Hollywood is the stuff of dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You better take that picture of me off the Internet, Biotch!

    ReplyDelete
  27. buddha girl: HA! didja find those eyeballs!?!?!?

    reg: Please! You've got to have a Hollywood Blvd picture of the week on your blog! "Stuff of dreams" indeed! :)

    hot lips: that's not what you were saying when you posed for it!!

    Pixie: :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. My thighs aren't that big so I automatically feel like a supermodel...although if I keep snacking the way I have I will be there soon.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!