Monday, January 30, 2006

Tastefully Tacky T-shirt Tuesday: 5th in a continuing series

This is one of my oldest and most favorite t-shirts because:

1. it's about shopping (~duh~)

2. love the illustration and the font

3. another part of the Pissy Code

4. the illustration is on the back of the shirt, rather than the front. On the front (over the left boob area) is the name of one of my favorite shops in Hell. They had these printed up for the shop.



25 comments:

  1. Hey they pinched the design of the girls from your blog P.

    It's the same animation.

    I'd sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. got my shoes on.
    let's go SHOPPPPPIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly: It is cute, isn't it? :)

    Ben: While the the thought of a law suit is never far from my mind, they had the t-shirt before I had the blog~ hee hee!

    t cole: you KNOW I'm ready! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that style of graphics. Does that make me gay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. kc: Thanks!

    hack: Nah! It means you have good taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shirts......cause you're in them.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. top cat: awwww.... thanks!

    Jenn: thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute tee Pissy!!

    Where DO you find them?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. kb: Mostly at Burkes Outlet. I find them for as little as $2.88 there. Really!

    This one was a give-away at a little shop in town. I think it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you should turn the shirt around and make the two women's faces stick out where your boobs go! *L*


    Just sayin'.

    *slinks off*

    CP.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now this one is FREE...like I said, you find them bargins!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CP: you are SO crazy! ha ha!

    I might consider your idea if my boobs were anything to show off.
    Sadly, they are not....

    Ever seen that episode of 'Designing Women' where Annie Potts' character refers to herself as one of the "littlest angels"?

    I would fit in that category!

    Phoenix: What can I say: bargain shopping is my life! :)

    besides, I've spent enough $ at this store. They owe me something!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is cute Pissy!

    Now give me one of them there buttered biscuits!

    I'm hungry~!

    ReplyDelete
  14. kb: well, c'mon down here, honey chile! Buttered biscuits are everywhere. We can even buy 'em at the convenience stores!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Funny, I just wore the SAME SHIRT!

    Yes, I'm kidding.

    -- david

    ReplyDelete
  16. David: oh, c'mon! Wear your shirt too! We can be twins! hee hee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll bet you have a super-organized drawer or amoire for your tastefully tacky t-shirts, don't you!? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. rocky: well, yeah....and they're color coded and sorted by sleeve length.

    I can't help it.

    It's a sickness.

    You should see my jewelry.

    Maybe I'll post pics that! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're so lucky Pissy.

    Buttered biscuits & cheap t-shirts. I'm going to Monster.com & finding myself a job in Hell! Oh, wait--I already work there. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. kb: 'ya know, if it weren't for the biscuits and cheap t-shirts, I'd probably have to hurt somebody on a daily basis!

    I hear 'ya about working in Hell.

    I'll be posting on that soon.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. There's a blog for everyone! This one is definetely for me... I'll b bek, soon!
    Marcy, wholesale body jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  22. Here's a useful resources on reduce risk breast cancer worth a look: http://breast-cancer1.com/

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!