Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Buster update....

Buster here....chillin' at the casa
wanted to thank everybody for their comments
and let y'all know I survived.

Only two stitches!
I'm thinking maybe the bitches won't notice...


Ok.....I'm feelin' the drugs now....
don't know what they gave me....
but I'm likin' it!
Oh~
Mom covered me with my favorite blanket
when it was fresh out of the dryer.
You know.
Allllllll warm and toasty.
Yeah.
She knows what I like.
Mom keeps this up and I just might forgive her.
We'll see....

Woof!


************************************************************************************
~and~
Pissy here.... just wanted to let y'all know~
general concensus on the new artwork is:
10 people like it
6 people don't
the rest were either on the fence
or didn't mention it.


***Important notice****

Kay-Kay has provided me with yet another excellent photo that I want to share with y'all.

I'm going to post it on Wednesday.

It's pretty graphic~ so be prepared!

BWWWAAHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 comments:

  1. Glad Buster is okay. Sorry I missed the last few posts. I like the artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rat: Thanks~Buster and I appreciate it!

    Please don't apologize for missing the last few posts. I know how busy you are.

    I'm glad you like the artwork. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Buster!!! Here's some kisses, Buster!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dogs just crack me up. They're all like, yeah I'm bad, I'll rip your throat out (even the teacup poodles think they're Rotties), then you see them, like Buster, lieing under his toasty warm blanket.

    The things we do for our dogs.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Look at him....

    all snug with his warm blankie.

    Pffft.


    Don't you hate it when blog rolling is down? I'm gettin' sick of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my next life I want to come back as your dog. That's the kind of lifestyle I'm looking for.

    Ohhh the anticipation of a graphic photo. I don't think I can wait another day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pics are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the artwork!

    Poor poochie---

    I updated my links, and now U are there!

    ' ]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to see that Buster is ok. I've been very bad at getting around to blogs the last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad Buster got through his trauma ok.
    Sending him Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AAAWWW Buster looks so comfy, very cute blanket.

    BTW I love the artwork and look forward to seeing the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry I didn't vote, what with the election and everything over ... there needs to be some down time. Anyway, I give it a positive vote.

    Maybe you should give Buster some food treat that he really likes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. BP: Are you seeing my blog properly -- i.e. English without weird characters?

    ReplyDelete
  14. j r: You are sooooooooo right! They act all bad ass and then you give 'em a toasty blanket and it's all over! :)

    hippo: I thought it was MoMo you didn't like?

    I DO hate when blogrolling is down. Very annoying!

    Mr Fab: Old Navy :)

    Nonny: A lot of people I know say that same thing.... ;-)

    The picture is worth the wait. :)

    little p: Thanks! :)

    starbender: Glad you like it! and thanks for the link! :)

    mike: I kinda wondered where you'd been. But I know how it is. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment. :)

    pixie: Thanks! Buster likes the kisses from the ladies! ;-)

    justin: Thanks! :)

    lori: Buster is usually very comfy. All three of my boys(dogs) have a blanket like that. Old Navy...very cheap :)

    Glad you like the artwork!

    arcturus: don't worry about it~I really just wanted to know what everybody thought. I'd already bought it! ;-)

    Buster gets treats all the time. My pups are so spoiled it's crazy.

    ....and your blog looks fine now :)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon! Leave a comment.....you know you want to!